impressive exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impressive exhaust

A few years ago, I remember seeing a site about a drag boat team that built a chambered exhaust system for a V6 merc powered hydro. Was thinking anyone that hadn't seen it would appreciate the engineering that went into it. BUT...I can't seem to find the pics or site anywhere. Anyone remember this or know if it's still out there anywhere? It was wild, 6 chambered pipes sticking out the back! If I remember correctly, there was also an audio file of it running. I can't remember the name of the race team or who built the motor.

found some pics

I was looking through some of my old back-up discs and found a few of the pics, unfortunately, not any of the tech info. These were posted a few years ago, and I have no idea who to give credit to. Certainly worth a look just for the kewl factor
    Attached Files

Comment

Don't know if this will help, here are two web sites that give the formula on expansion chambers.

www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~elvpc/progs/expch.html

members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2p5sj/expcham.htm

Comment

Scaryfast

I thought that post was on the scaryfast.com site when it was up and running Ken

Comment

John Lentzkow V6 Pipes

The link on Screamandfly is broke but I found a copy in a web archive. John Lentzkow is from Iowa and I believe he is an engineer for John Deere.

Lentzkow Pipe Project

Comment

Working...
          X