2 Complete PRO Hydro Rigs For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Complete PRO Hydro Rigs For Sale

Sold!I have a complete 125ccH rig for sale. Boat, motor, trailer, cart, props and more, to much to list. $4300.00 takes it all! This equipment is in mint shape. More pictures of boat and trailer to come soon.

Second up is a complete 500cc Pugh capsule Hydro, Yamato 500 motor, air system, tower, foot, prop and boat cart. Only thing you will need to race is your safety gear. $5,500.00 You will not find a more competitive turn key rig any cheaper than this. Kevin Lubinski piloted this rig in 500ccH to a second place finish this year at the nations. Seller is willing to separate.

Email me for more details at leydes@aol.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lights; 11-29-2007, 09:19 PM.
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Please call me at 904-260-3812 to discuss 500CC boat
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lights View Post
      I have a complete 125ccH rig for sale. Boat, motor, trailer, cart, props and more, to much to list. $4300.00 takes it all! This equipment is in mint shape. More pictures of boat and trailer to come soon.

Second up is a complete 500cc Pugh capsul Hydro, Yamato 500 motor, tower, foot, prop and boat cart. Air system included. Only thing you will need to race is your safety gear. $5,500.00

Email me for more details at leydes@aol.com

Mark,

Why ??? you getting out ? what happen ?
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I had a great year racing. But with working weekends and three very young boy's it's hard to find time to race. I really love this sport and will be back some time later in life. I will still show up to help out at some the USTS races when time allows.

Thank's for This great website Dan.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Lights; 11-17-2007, 11:00 AM.
        Mark
        G-11
        125H

[

Comment

Originally posted by reburke View Post
          Please call me at 904-260-3812 to discuss 500CC boat
          Thanks
          I do not own the 500 boat but my crewcheif does. I will give him your Ph#.
          Mark
          G-11
          125H

[

Comment

Originally posted by Lights View Post
            I had a great year racing. But with working weekends and three very young boy's it's hard to find time to race. I really love this sport and will be back some time later in life. I will still show up to help out at some the USTS races when time allows.

Thank's for This great website Dan.

I understand 100% I am currently in the same position with work and family etc. but I also plan to return some where down the road when the time is right.
            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I deleted an email from someone with the subject Capsule. I'm sorry please email it to me again.

Sorry,
              Mark
              Last edited by Lights; 11-29-2007, 09:20 PM.
              Mark
              G-11
              125H

[

Comment

Hey Mark any bites yet ? the 125 rig looks mighty sweet! someone should snatch that up quick.
                HTML Code:

Comment

The 125ccH package sold today. It will be going to a young man in California.
                  Last edited by Lights; 11-29-2007, 09:20 PM.
                  Mark
                  G-11
                  125H

[

Comment

I am talking my new father into going capsule. We are very very interested. This is Sean McKean and I'm with Bob Rusnak. I think I can talk him into the rig and I would help him completely. Please let us (Bob) knowthe status and price for the rig. You can reach me at 214-546-7653 (though it is not my decision). Please call Bob Rusnak @ 631-849-3242.... Thanks T-4

Comment

To the top!
                      Mark
                      G-11
                      125H

[

Comment

Working...
                      X