Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carter n carb rebuiold kits

hi all,

i know most of you out here are using new equipment but if anyone is using the carter n carb i have found a source for the rebuild kits. this is for both the gas and alky version.

i found a person who repairs engines and collects old gas engines. he has kits for the large carter n carbs. his name is skip price and is from frederick maryland. here's what's in the kits:

gas carb rebuild kit: needle/seat/gasket, bowl gasket, rebber gasket, bowl nut gasket, crankcase gasket. price $20 plus shipping

float for the gas carb: $12

alky carb rebuild kit: bowl gasket, bowl nut gasket, needle gasket, crankcase gasket. $12 plus shipping.

when ordering the kits say they are for the large carter n carb.

i have met skip and he's a super guy. if anyone needs to rebuild the carter n he's the one to call. skips email address is lawnroller@aol.com his cell number is 301-788-9828.

frank

Carter Model N

I found some replacement parts for the Carter model N at my local John Deere dealer. Seems like they used carbs with some common parts.

Comment

The older Arens tractors with the Koler engine also had Carter Model N carbs on them
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Working...
      X