2004 McCourtie CSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 McCourtie CSR

For Sale: 2004 McCourtie CSR with very few races on it. Boat was previously Joe Pater's and has won many races (including Winter Nationals) in 25SSR and CSR.

Boat is equipped and has an adjustable transom plate for either a Yamato 102 or 302. $1250.00

Contact Mark Miskerik at 248-470-5812 EST or email hydroracer25@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Files

hydroracer25,
    how does this boat handle? is it easy to drive? can you make weight in it? why are you selling it? do you know the set up?
    lol...
    kladd-

Comment

race4kaos,

If you are thinking of rejoining the Stock Outboard ranks I'd suggest you get the details from Joe Pater for the set-up (I think you know him). I don't think you'd be able to make weight in CSR without a lot of lead, but possibly 25SSR.

As far a the handling, Joe said it's a great boat (very similar to one Ross' have), but I can't tell you as I've never raced it and don't plan to as I already have enough classes to race.

Mark

Comment

whats the weight?

Comment

Kerry Hamlin or Brian Rose

Cmon Kerry or Brian, get back in the game this boat has your name all over it. I can provide good 102 and CSR prop that will qualify you at the nats to get you started again!!

Cmon get back in the game and race!

Comment

Temtping-Tempting

Allot on my plate at the moment, but very tempting, Kurt or Ed built?

Kerry

Comment

Cmon Kerry

Kurt built, Ed/Joe design. This is a great boat Kerry. I will lend you a motor and prop that is top shelf if you buy the boat! I want you back in the club and racing. We are looking at adding two potential sites in Michigan and both are within two hours for you!

Cmon get back in the game!

Later,
              Dean

Comment

Hey Kerry

Originally posted by CSH12M View Post
                Kurt built, Ed/Joe design. This is a great boat Kerry. I will lend you a motor and prop that is top shelf if you buy the boat! I want you back in the club and racing. We are looking at adding two potential sites in Michigan and both are within two hours for you!

Cmon get back in the game!

Later,
                Dean
                Kerry, You've got some great friends!!! I think I'll quit racing for awhile and see if Josh or Tracey will let me run thier best stuff!!!

Gootz

Comment

Hey Gootz..maybe you can run Jr.s Desilva next year. I saw his new boat that Rob built and it looks like a beauty!! Im gonna feel bad about puttin the first little"NICK" in it!! No pun intended Josh!!

Comment

Originally posted by topomichracer140m View Post
                    Hey Gootz..maybe you can run Jr.s Desilva next year. I saw his new boat that Rob built and it looks like a beauty!! Im gonna feel bad about puttin the first little"NICK" in it!! No pun intended Josh!!
                    I'll take all I can get Brother.........

Comment

Hey Nick, I know you're just "josh-ing" me.

Does anyone know how much lead Pater had to add to this boat?

Comment

Working...
                      X