• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Konigs & Quincy Loopers

Wanted:

VA, VB, VC, VD older Konig race engines in good
    condition. Also looking for NOS or good condition older parts
    for same.

Also looking for Quincy Loopers. What do you have? You can email me at OriginalLooper1@aol.com

Thanks.

Paul

Early Konig , Paul, I had shown the crank parts to RC. He was to take them to you but mentioned that it will not be until the fall. This was at DePue in August. I still have the B Konig but you were not interested in it. I told RC $150.00 for the crank parts which were 2 good usable disc's, and 4 un ground rods + bearings and retainers. Let me know your thoughts....Bob

Comment

Bob,

What gives? After I talked to RC, I called you & left a message on your phone 2 or 3 times but never heard back from you. Just to be sure, please private email me your phone number again.

thanks,

Paul

Comment

Low Ball?

Hey Paul
        Could it be you wanted them for nothing? sometimes you have to pay what motors are worth.
        buy low and sell high I like that that program too!
        Marc
        R-58
        Marc
        R-58
        vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

Marc,

Lowball? I don't know what your problem is, other than you want too much for old, obsolete equipment. I am always willing to pay a fair price for something in good condition or has verifiable racing history. Don't take my word on it, ask Bill Kurps or Judson Laws.

For the record, I don't buy stuff to resell -- I only collect what I want to keep. Period.

I think you have me confused with your buddie out there in Oregon, you know, the guy that bought old Loopers for scrap metal prices then tried to claim one of them was a Waldman Looper.

You know, if your motors were worth what you think they are, how come they're still for sale? Maybe others agree with me.

Nice try.

Paul
          Last edited by Original Looper 1; 10-26-2007, 07:53 PM.

Comment

What are you guys talking about konigs being outdated and museum pieces???

Comment

Originally posted by iyoder View Post
              What are you guys talking about konigs being outdated and museum pieces???

Ike these guy's are not talking about the Style Konig you use but the older
              long piston model..After the way you ran (and maybe myself Branden and some others) they are far from obsolete. But some older ones are outdated.

Pat Wright
              Top Hydro

Comment

Paul a straight shooter!

Originally posted by Original Looper 1 View Post
                Marc,

Lowball? I don't know what your problem is, other than you want too much for old, obsolete equipment. I am always willing to pay a fair price for something in good condition or has verifiable racing history. Don't take my word on it, ask Bill Kurps or Judson Laws.

For the record, I don't buy stuff to resell -- I only collect what I want to keep. Period.

I think you have me confused with your buddie out there in Oregon, you know, the guy that bought old Loopers for scrap metal prices then tried to claim one of them was a Waldman Looper.

You know, if your motors were worth what you think they are, how come they're still for sale? Maybe others agree with me.

Nice try.

Paul
                Paul and I came to a deal that we both where happy with for two of my Konigs a 250 and 350cc. Paul a straight shooter!
                Bill Kurps

Comment

I got 2 VB konigs cheap. Let me know if interested!
                  Sattler Racing R-15
                  350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                  TEAM VRP
                  The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Mike,
                    Yes I am interested. I sent you a private message.
                    thanks,
                    Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X