20SSH motor for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20SSH motor for sale

This is my last and best Yamato 80 motor, formerly Kevin Ladd's best motor, with foldable steering bar. Won '07 AOF Winternationals, ready to go, $1750. I'll even deliver it 200 miles. Email me for photos at huntleavitt@bellsouth.net
    Attached Files

Hey Hunt,

How are you feeling these days
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks, Dan, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still in the process of getting my eight front teeth replaced and dealing with brachial plexus nerve damage in my right arm but all broken bones are healed, I'm walking 2 miles/day, and feeling pretty good. I just finished 6 hours of neuropsychological testing this week and there may be some left frontal lobe issues still remaining but as long as the docs aren't pushing for a fur-lined straightjacket (as Fast Jack recommends) then I'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt Leavitt View Post
        Thanks, Dan, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still in the process of getting my eight front teeth replaced and dealing with brachial plexus nerve damage in my right arm but all broken bones are healed, I'm walking 2 miles/day, and feeling pretty good. I just finished 6 hours of neuropsychological testing this week and there may be some left frontal lobe issues still remaining but as long as the docs aren't pushing for a fur-lined straightjacket (as Fast Jack recommends) then I'll be fine.
        Great to hear things are progressing for you keep the faith
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Good to here your doing well Hunt.

Thats a good motor! If your in the market for a 20SS thats the motor that could win you the 2008 Pond Cup!
          sigpic

Comment

Hunt,
            Real glad to hear your getting better, I figured out the height checker you sold me. I went back to work this week, it's been 8 weeks since I had 3 cervical vertabre's fused together in my neck and the Doc said I was good to go, but be careful your not completely healed yet. He also said I may race next year as long as I use a helmet restraint. Keep up the good work and I hope you have a complete recovery.

Comment

Hoths

Hunt, I think we all should be in little white suits in a padded room!! Glad to know you are doing well.. Are you still in NH? I hoped we might have seen you in Kingston Last week. I will pas on the 80 info.. Minkmyster

Comment

Offer? Trade?

Anybody interested in making me an offer or maybe a trade for a fishing boat?

Comment

Coming to Raleigh

I'll be coming to Raleigh on Saturday with the motor, one height checker, and an extra steering bar for sale. I will consider some kind of trade if necessary. Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Comment

Working...
                  X