• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Joe

Thanks for "gift wrapping"

Originally posted by joep72n View Post
    would make a great christmas gift, gift wrapping available
    Last edited by drbyrne55; 11-16-2007, 02:21 PM.
    BOPP

Comment

So is the hydro sold? Sure sounds like a sweet ride!

Comment

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
        Thanks for "gift wrapping"
        Nice!! Looks like were going to have testing after all this winter

BTW - nice avatar Dan I think you could have chosen a better highlight than riding back to the pit upside down
        Last edited by seanp3; 11-16-2007, 07:21 PM.
        Sean Byrne

Comment

Another C Hydro???

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
          Nice!! Looks like were going to have testing after all this winter

BTW - nice avatar I think you could have chosen a better highlight than riding back to the pit upside down
          Maybe this is the same boat you were talking about last week, maybe not??? Not complaining, but the way the brothers Byrne are wheelin and dealin, I'd recommend (Byrne's) that you wait to paint boats or we may end up running elims. in Region 10 with all C/OSY/20ss boats with the same paint scheme

All in fun. Have a great Thanksgiving
          Jim

Comment

new wood needed

Originally posted by Nilsen Racing View Post
            Maybe this is the same boat you were talking about last week, maybe not??? Not complaining, but the way the brothers Byrne are wheelin and dealin, I'd recommend (Byrne's) that you wait to paint boats or we may end up running elims. in Region 10 with all C/OSY/20ss boats with the same paint scheme

Jim
            Well, that would give Dwight a challenge since he's announcing at a lot of our races

That is the same boat, and yes we're needing some new wood (carbon fiber in this case) for next season since the old one is starting to degrade and getting a bit heavy from all the hardware we've attached holding it together. So, we hope to have a couple new setups for next season.

Happy thanksgiving you and your family as well!!
            Sean Byrne

Comment

New paint...

Hi Jim,

As always, all in fun!

Hope you and the family are doing well.

After the blow overs, we needed some new wood ... we plan to build a Hemp kit and thought trying foam/carbon boat would be interesting too.... all in an effort to get to Depue and Whitney Point next year. Paint .... if you can't beat'em may as well confuse'em

Happy Thanksgiving!
              Dan

Originally posted by Nilsen Racing View Post

Jim
              Last edited by drbyrne55; 11-17-2007, 12:57 PM.
              BOPP

Comment

[QUOTE=drbyrne55;92981]Hi Jim,

As always, all in fun!

Paint .... if you can't beat'em may as well confuse'em

How true.

After a month off, we (the boys and I) are already looking forward to next season...I'm presently sanding a boat in the dining room (we are remodeling our house, so it's not what you might think). And your team is ready to make the the trek back to the PRO Nationals in DePue and Stock/Mod Nationals at Whitney Pt. As I said earlier you will not be disappointed. You and Sean might want to think about bringing some of your family members. I know your Dad would enjoy it and, like with my boys, some of the rest of your family may enjoy visiting parts of the country they would not normally see. If we can help with any of your travel and lodging plans heading back to Nationals, especially DePue, please feel free to call.

Take care
                Jim

Comment

Hi Jim,

As always, all in fun!

After the blow overs, we needed some new wood ... we plan to build a Hemp kit and thought trying foam/carbon boat would be interesting too.... all in an effort to get to Depue and Whitney Point next year. Paint .... if you can't beat'em may as well confuse'em

Happy Thanksgiving!
                  Dan
                  ...for that kind of cash I would have sold "The 305". nah, just kidding....

your new boat wil be fast.

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

The boat has been sold thank you
                    PEMBERTON RACING
                    CSH 72N

Comment

[QUOTE=Nilsen Racing;92998]
                      Hi Jim,

As always, all in fun!

Paint .... if you can't beat'em may as well confuse'em

How true.

After a month off, we (the boys and I) are already looking forward to next season...I'm presently sanding a boat in the dining room (we are remodeling our house, so it's not what you might think). And your team is ready to make the the trek back to the PRO Nationals in DePue and Stock/Mod Nationals at Whitney Pt. As I said earlier you will not be disappointed. You and Sean might want to think about bringing some of your family members. I know your Dad would enjoy it and, like with my boys, some of the rest of your family may enjoy visiting parts of the country they would not normally see. If we can help with any of your travel and lodging plans heading back to Nationals, especially DePue, please feel free to call.

Take care
                      Jim
                      Better take some pictures working that boat over in the living room. You may never get to do that again

We are looking forward to making the trip. Dad has really enjoyed being around the racing, however, due to his age the long trip may be a bit tough on him. I do appreciate the offer to help and may take you up on it - would be good to have as many region 10 folk go as possible.
                      Sean Byrne

Comment

Ready ...

Jimi,

After seeing the 2007 results of the Oberto U-6 and 305 ... the 69R needs "tech" support

Dan

Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
                        ...for that kind of cash I would have sold "The 305". nah, just kidding....

your new boat wil be fast.

Jimi O. (305-R)
                        BOPP

Comment

Working...
                        X