Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wnated: 25XS kickout bracket

Wanted:
    I have a "Taylor-Made" ?? 25XS kickout bracket that has stripped threads in the aluminum block. While I try to add aluminum or a threaded insert in to fix this one, can anyone tell me where I can find a new one? Alan Brown does not advertise that he makes one for the 25XS? Don't know where else to look? Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S cell#740-319-5040

Alan Brown does make a k.o. for 25xs. alan: 609-397-1751
    broccoli

Comment

yer too fast leave it tucked in!!

Mike,
      I bought mine from Alan this summer and yes it is on his website. He needs to know your transom angle and can take your card over the phone.
      He had mine on my doorstep within 3 days and it is a beautiful work of art!
      http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Rethread it to 3/4-16 and get a peice of threaded rod and 2 thin jam nuts.
        You must always lock the nuts or you will hammer out the threads again.

Comment

Mike,
          I just got a new one from brown Friday...It is for a 24 degree transum. (mine is 22 so he said I need to check it and possibly cut some threads off). .....I won't need it this week cause I'm still set-up with a bolt thru the clamps. ....Got lucky..... it set up almost perfect.....
          You are welcome to use it if your trans is..... 22-24 angle...........
          These are very heavy-duty----almost over-kill...........might try to lighten it this winter........

19P
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 09-17-2007, 06:33 PM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Snyder is right on!

Yo Dell!

Warbs
            64*W

Comment

Working...
            X