A/J Hydro for Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/J Hydro for Sale!

Hey! This is Tiffany McKinley. My uncle, Mark Hamilton, recently bought a J-Hydro (or A-Hydro) for my cousin, but she decided that she didn't want to race it So he asked me to post it for sale for him. He's not sure of the year, but he thinks that Pete Nydalh's daughter (Amy I think?) owned it previously. It has an OMC motor and is race ready! Mark is asking for $2,400 OBO. Call him if you have any questions! (936) 425-1067

Thanks!
    Tiffany McKinley
    "Get Hit Once, Hit back Twice".
    "Fall Seven times, Stand up Eight"

Is the boat located in Florida?

Comment

No, its in East Texas near Livingston.

Comment

do you have any pix?
        JT Bried

Comment

No, I dont have any pictures. I just told my uncle I would post a thread for him about it. Sorry I cant give anymore info but if you call Im sure he can tell you whatever you want to know.

Comment

Tiffany, next week (5,6 and 7 Oct) there is an AOF race in Alexandria/Pineville, LA. Should you come up with a buyer I could pick it up in Livingston on my way to Alex for possible transport further East or North. Just a thought. Jack Austin, Texas (512) 280-0645

Comment

Jack -- boat pick up

Hey Jack, Could you run up to Michigan and pick up a motor and drop it in Raliegh NC ? Thanks Shawn

Comment

For you anything is possible. Jack

Comment

Jack, while you are in Raleigh for Minkmeister, stop in Wilmington, pick up my 80 and take it to Florida. That's on the way to Texas, right?

Comment

Hey Jack

After you deliver that 80 to FL for Hunt, can you come up to Cleveland and bring me some of that great Salsa you make? OH is on the way back to TX, right?
                    Brian 10s

Comment

boat motor

The boat and motor are the one's sold by MossyRose last year
                      Gene Schertz 26V
                      TEAM CAFFEINE
                      Cranked up and ready to Roll
                      Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Originally posted by 26V View Post
                        The boat and motor are the one's sold by MossyRose last year
                        Wasn't she the girl who had lost contact with the buyer?

Comment

yea boat and/or check was missing for awhile I believe?
                          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

great boat & motor

Yea she was. All worked out though....
                            HEY TIFFANY -that was a great boat & motor. Boat has a perfect bottom on it too. I thought Marks daughter was gonna race it? What happened? Didnt she like it? Maybe we should get it back up north here. Please make sure it goes to a racer and not a lake runner, okay?
                            Last edited by Kip69w; 10-03-2007, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X