Needed: 250 engine & Kpro Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: 250 engine & Kpro Rig

Yet another!!! AOF seasoned racer is ready to add USTS to their race venues. Needed: Fast 250 engine that will work on his SE Hydro. Also, his daughter, who now races AOF Novice, wants a Kpro rig ready to roll.
    email me or list here any suggestions.
    The USTS is certainly benefiting from the AOF racers who appreciate the point sharing arrangements.
    Connie Payn
    YankeeRacingX21@msn.com

I Have A 350 Vrp Which I Would Part Company With

Comment

Connie
      I may have a KPH rig....call me.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Doesn't Frances still have a 250 Rossi powerhead and related parts?

Comment

we have a racecraft with a omc a motor
          Jeff Griffin
          44V DMH

Comment

Motor for Sale

I have a complete 250cc pro motor for sale. The SE boat may be a bit long for a competitive 250ccH setup. Is the SE a lighter-design, composite cockpit hydro or an heavier-design, all-wood hull? Also, most of us have selected the original 3-point hydro hull designs instead of the 4-point design due to jinking stability issues with some of the 4-point models in the past (especially in 250ccH, D-ModH, and FEH/SEH classes). It's great to hear we have a new 250 class member!

Al Peffley

Comment

I am getting a lot of information to pass on to Ralph Cook, the driver from Mississippi who is looking. He is a train engineer and does not use the internet a lot except through his secretary. I have a phone number, not sure if it is his cell, but the number that we use to communicate. Please leave him messages if he does not answer. Number is: 601-218-1328.

Al, Brian Payn used to run his SE/FE on a Pugh 250 boat and it worked well. (OMC engine). We are thinking that if the combo worked that way, that it should work the other way? (250 engine on a mod boat?). Let's hope, but anyway, it would get him started. Ralph will have no problem with the speed on the 250 as he is a very fast SE/FE racer. Might even be too slow for him so we would then be looking for a 350. We are just trying to utilize what equipment (boats) he has now before he spends too much on equipment that he might want to upgrade soon anyway, once he actually gets initiated into PRO.
              Connie

Comment

Boat Covered

We might have his boat covered, doing a little work to it, so it should be fine for the 250. If it is anything, it is to small right now. It is a super fast SEH but might have to much lift. It is the boat he blew over at Zanesville this year in FEH.

At worse I told him he can run my boat as 250 is always on Sunday and 350 is on Saturday. Can you see it now, Yankee/Rebel Racing !! Yeehaa !! Maybe I will have to paint a confederate flag on the hood of the truck..

For those who might not know Ralph, he has the fastest Super E hydro I have ever been in. I have raced a lot of people in FEH, won a lot, lost some too. But I have never beat Ralph Cook, he is the one to beat in FEH/SEH. For all the 250CCH drivers, better you than me !!!
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                X