Quincy Looper 4 cylinder & more F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quincy Looper 4 cylinder & more F/S

For Sale: ( item 1) Quincy Looper 4 cylinder, Much History, with a currently fresh re-build. ( item 2) Quincy Looper 4 cylinder, NO History, as it's N.O.S. (New Old Stock / Never assembled ). 'Sorry, Will NOT separate items 1 & 2.
    ( Item 3 ) Mercury Mark 55-H , barn fresh... 'has the grey / black block, should be a good runner with a new alcohol resistant diaphram, and cleaning of the points- the usual stuff <sigh>

ask for Tom / Miss P-Piggy , 609 758 0535, leave message or email glock@eclipse.net

Location Central NJ.

ps. HUGE Vintage Outboard Swap Meet to be held November 3rd... boats , motors, vintage vehicles of ALL kinds are Welcome, boat racers of all kinds are especially Welcome...for details go to AOMCI's website and surf "EVENTS"

Tom,
    Sent you an eMail concerning these motors. - Roger

Comment

Roger H-

I replied... hope you got the message, no re-reply in return; they'll ( ALL) go to auction unless noted otherwise... thank you

Comment

Good luck at your auction! Try not to be as ignorant as your emails are, you might have better luck.

Comment

RHUBARB----SOUR Grapes---- or

-- or, just a case of Grumpy Old (plural) Men ??

at any rate (1) The Q Legacy continues (2) All stuff will be available, or sold up until Nomember 3. (2a) Re- The Auction & Swap, it's not just mine, it's for anyone and everyone , any kind of crap one can muster , all gratis , including camping days early or days afterward , if you're self contained except the food & beverages...

So, " P-Pig -out" ( pun intended ) if you must...!

* Quote Ricky Nelson ( Garden Party album circa sumpthin or other ) You Can't Please Everybody... " Un-quote_______ and you know the rest of it

Comment

you know

racers won"t spend on new and race but guys who do not race buy this old junk amazes me all the time if ya have the money and love racing then buy some stuff and help some young guy race much better for racing and might be cheaper.

PS yea I said junk was then and still is is only worth its weight in aluminum to me

PSS garbage men should not be so smuggggggg who caRES WHAT YOU DO WITH IT

Comment

where in central jersey is swap meet

Trying to find out where the swap meet is on November 3rd

Comment

Creamridge, NJ
                Exit NJ Turnpike at exit 7a -Take Interstate 195 East -Exit Interstate 195 at Exit 11 (you've 3 miles to go; hang in there). Follow AOMCI signs towards Cox's Corner / The Horse Farm of NJ. Another distinguishing landmark is Huge Microwave Tower to blight the landscape, you can't miss it. Make right onto RTE 524 (at AOMC sign) then make another right onto Chambers Rd (at AOMC sign). Dwelling # 18, Chambers Rd

BIG FRANKIE's # 6 Annual Greatest Show on Turf Swapperama
                Dry, Swap, Display
                $5 buys food & beverages.(breakfast / lunch). Two Test tanks (no lines-no waiting). Unlimited (self-contained) camping on 160 acres of lush, green countryside. Come early, stay late. New for this year an Experimental Auction where owner of his / her motors, parts, etc., has the last-bid rule. Vintage Collector vehicles, such as hot rods, corvettes, sports cars, boats, farm equipment, motorcycles and scooters are welcome and have been displayed in the previous 5 years. 609 259 0812

Meet Link:
                http://www.pfs-ware.com/BigFrankies/ExtravII.htm

Comment

Working...
                X