HR member looking for 125cc rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR member looking for 125cc rig

Anyone out there have 125cc motors, boats, etc for sale??

are you looking for used equipment to get you started,,or are you looking for new stuff,,basically whats your price range and what do you want? complete package,engines ,,just parts? with a lil info I might can help, look around here on hydro racer there are a couple of good 125 rigs for sale..ken

Comment

HR member looking for 125cc rig

We have a new member looking for a 125 rig, I scan the forums but only came up with parts and pieces but no complete rig. Lets give this guy a hand and use this thread to post the parts he might need or if you have a complete rig please post it here.

Thanks
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by tenney View Post
        Anyone out there have 125cc motors, boats, etc for sale??
        Please give us your location this will help in finding the parts you need.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

125 cc equipment

Just to clarify...I live in CT and am considering running a boat in the 125cc class. Theroretically some good used equipment might be a good way to start. I now know where to find the new motors and have good idea about cost.

Also, I am looking for a runabout and a hydro.

Basically, I am starting from scratch and could use some help.

Thanks, David

Comment

Shoot Dr.Thunder a PM.He had some stuff for sale.Good luck i will keep my ears open for ya and welcome to the best boat racing site on the net.
            Bob

Comment

If you can make it to the lock Haven Race Labor Day weekend there will be some pro stuff there. Showing your face and a little networking might help you get some optimal equipment. Otherwise, I'm sure you'll find something hear on hydroracer.
              sigpic

Comment

125 Hydro

My driver doesn't know it yet but it looks like we'll be selling a 125 hydro at the end of the season.......... 1 generation old MJR, ~4 years old but only about 18 races on it, not UIM compliant (needs cockpit reinforced and pickles rounded). Boat is light and competitive (even with Mr. Magoo driving it). It will be at Lock Haven, Dayton and Raleigh. You could also check with the folks in your area to see if any of them are getting new boats, Dave Jones, Billy Allen or Shawn Cavenaugh (FastJack). If you're looking for new, Bill Giles is also up there too.

Dave
                I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Bump to the top no general chatter please
                  HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                  X