Misc. for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc. for Sale

I have the Krier Runabout in the photo for sale: $500.00 with all hardware, Keller Wheel, tiebacks, throttle, and handles. with side fin, trailing fin and kill switch. Senior citizen and 250 Pro Motor not included.

I have a new Krier on order as this boat is just too big for a 250. It is solid and good shape for its age. I felt real good with a SE (FE in APBA) on it. Can deliver for no extra charge to Quincy or Rockaway Beach. - Tim Chance
    timchanceracing@yahoo.com

Following is the original post:

I plan on putting this equipment on e-Bay soon but am offering to boat racers first.

1. Mercury 60J. My son, Terry won the 1972 Concord Village Lions Club Grand Prix (aka Billy Seebold’s Race) with this motor. Along with the 1992 race program with Terry listed as the 1972 winner. The motor was purchased new from racing legend, Dick O’Dea and has not been started since 1974. Complete with Seebold prop. Equipped with AC spark plugs given personally to Terry by the late Gerry Waldman. Will have a signed notarized certificate of authenticity attesting to above.
    2. An older Krier Runabout. I just rebuilt the cowl and deck. I ran it at the Nationals in Depue but it is just too big for a 250 Pro motor. I ran it a couple of laps testing with an OMC SE (FE in APBA) at Rockaway Beach but there was too much trash in the water to race. Complete with kill switch, Keller steering and throttle, with side and trailing fins.
    3. The 49.7 OMC powerhead I ran on the Krier Runabout above. Just built. Oversize Sierra pistons, ported, fingerported, light flywheel, Hustler exhaust, etc. Not even broke in. Complete with a Dewald 3-blade prop. Powerhead only.
    4. Complete 500cc Konig square block. 48 mm carbs, new rebuilt crank, 14:15 unit, 2-blade prop. I have never started this motor; I bought it to get the tower and gearcase for the Mod motor. Great for a collection or it could run on a runabout or 500 Sprint Hydro.

Open to offers of any and all listed above. If anyone is wondering why I’m selling this stuff. I don’t need it and I have ordered a new boat and am going to concentrate on 250ccR—Tim Chance
    Timchanceracing@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by T Chance; 08-13-2007, 09:28 AM. Reason: Added and changed

I added to the original post.

Comment

Runabout is sold. OMC is sold

Comment

Motor is sold too from what I hear.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by David_L6 View Post
          Motor is sold too from what I hear.
          Did you git ---it??? ......Was ponder'n it....He sent pics ..cool look'n motor!

19P
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Yep!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Cool David, Congrats ! glad to here you got it....Now, how's about a little show and tell ?
              93-C

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Akers View Post
                Cool David, Congrats ! glad to here you got it....Now, how's about a little show and tell ?

Here's the show part. Can't tell you anything about it yet because it's still in Missouri. I'll compare notes with you once I get a chance to run it. I plan on racing it at the AOF Nats since they are going to be near me.
                I was afraid I may not live long enough to get a Super E powerhead together at the rate I've been going so I bought this one.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thats going to sound awsome!!!!
                  sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

I quit racing hydros and runabouts in 1988, tunnels in 1991. Got the bug again last smmmer and had Cole Childress build this SE for me. Went to Rockaway Beach and got rained out. I ran the motor about 200 feet with a little prop and couldn't get up on plane. Changed props and ran 2 laps dodging sticks and really big logs in the water. It felt good, strong. Along with the motor David gets that prop a 3-blade Dewald, so look out! But, about the same time I also had an opportunity to get a 250 cc Pro Motor.

There is no alcohol anonymous for methanol.

I want to thank all the Mod Guys that gave me help. The Kampen's, The Sniders, Schultz',s, Homfeld's, Alan Owen, Burt Hoefs and a lot of other people. I really wanted to race this 3-cyl OMC, but I can't spread myself too thin so David will do it for me. It's going to be a winner!

Comment

YEP ! That's going to sound real nice
                      93-C

Comment

Originally posted by David_L6 View Post
                        Yep!
                        You're the Man! I know you have been waiting a long time for a three banger.

Keep us posted.
                        Sattler Racing R-15
                        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                        TEAM VRP
                        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
                        X