20ssh/CSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20ssh/CSH

My new boat is finally ready for racing so I need to make room for it on the trailer. The one that I am selling was built in 2005 by me after consulting many different boat builders. I'm looking to move this so any interested parties please contact me at stu_racer@hotmail.com or through a private message.
    Attached Files
    Spencer Utman #16CE

bump to the top
    Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

need to make room, lets move this rig
      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

bump to the top
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Still for sale. It can be delivered at the Rideau Ferry race in Ontario.
          Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Who is the old guy in the photo?

Comment

That guy? I wouldn't worry too much about that guy. He says he used to race S/O in the '70s and '80s but only takes the occassional ride during test sessions and helps out for the most part. But he'd love to see this boat go because the boat is taking up room in his garage.
              Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Since 20ssh isn't on the sanction for Rideau Ferry I will have room for this boat on the trailer so interested parties to take a look at it in person. I plan to be at Rideau Ferry tomorrow afternoon.
                Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Steve,
                  the transom angle on the Arltralites is 21 degrees.
                  Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

bump to the top
                    Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Needs to move. There are simply too many boats here. The boat can pssibly brought to Long Sault and/or Crystal Lake if interested parties request it.
                      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Spence, take it to Long Sault and park it by the spectator fence with for sale and description on it.
                        Fralick Racing
                        Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Hey Spence, Andrew has a point there ( Long Sault ) and if you set me up, I'll put it on the water for you! Yes Andrew, I may be there buddy! I know marriage has made you a soft mark now! Ha! Ha!
                          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I guess the boat will be at Long Sault then. Earl, if you can borrow a Y80 or Y102 then you can run the boat in CSH or 20ssh. I'll keep an eye out for a motor we can borrow in my neck of the woods.
                            Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Haha.

Great to hear Earl! Hope you do make it! Should be an awesome event this year! Plus maybe you can get 300 points? Haha. Looking forward to running with ya!

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                              Hey Spence, Andrew has a point there ( Long Sault ) and if you set me up, I'll put it on the water for you! Yes Andrew, I may be there buddy! I know marriage has made you a soft mark now! Ha! Ha!
                              Fralick Racing
                              Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Working...
                              X