No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Craig Bowman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy b- day craig . See you in millville.

Comment

Craig I hope you have many more and dont ever grow up life is too boring then.
      Tim Lee

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Hope you had a great day today. Here's wishing you many more great years in the future.
        DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

One more well-wisher

Happy Birthday Craig, enjoy the day, but if I know you, you enjoy everday and that is the priceless part of who ya are.
          Hope to see you soon,
          Dennis

Comment

110j

Have a great birthday Craigers... see you this weekend.. Greg & Heather Lyons
            Future J dad!

Comment

Craig, Have a Happy Birthday!
              sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Wow, your OLD!

Just kidding
                Have a great birthday! You're one of a kind! see you this weekend!

Stacy
                "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Happy B-Day to the oldest Bear in the Woods

SOOOOO its another ring on the tree trunk! Hope you had great day.

Quote on the back of the menu at this Bar in Grand Marais, MI(1st Snowmobile trip this past Feb)

"You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning" AKA Dave Barry

Say "Hey" to Liz!!

Warbs
                  64*W

Comment

Craig Bowmans Birthday

Happy Birthday . Were the COPS really in Indian River? Mike Affholter

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy your getting closer to my age
                      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Day late.... dollar short

Hi Craig
                        Here's wishing you the best. Happy birthday!!!!
                        I cant beleive Liz is still putting up with you.
                        All the best,
                        Rollo

Comment

Happy Birthday Craig

Your older....Your wiser...?.....Your timeless at least in my lifetime with a memory that would probably put Einstein to shame...

Great story...2001, New York Stock Nationals, Craig said to me "Yea, I remember your dad winning the nationals in BSH like it was yesterday". I said, "Yea, that win in '76 at Hinton with the 3 blade prop sure was cool".
                          Craig looked at me with lowered eyebrows and said "No I was talking about his '63 win in Guntersville, AL". I thought, how the heck can he remember that!

Happy b-lated Birthday Craig...with many more to come..

Tom Kargus

Comment

Happy birthday, Craig . . .

speaking of Craig stories, sure hope someone is taking notes `cause Craig can cover most of outboard racing history, including the "sidebar" tales
                            carpetbagger

Comment

We will be celebrating Craig's 60th Birthday Sat night at Millville with Music, Food and a bonfire. The Club house will be holding a BBQ dinner and we will also be doing something in the pits, so bring your Yeungling and your dancin shoes (and maybe a little somthin for Craiger)cause its gonna be a great time!

If you have a pot luck dish post it here so everyone knows what and what not to bring.
                              sigpic

Comment

Craig

Craig I Hope You Had A Good Day. And I Will See You All Soon In Washington. I Try'ed To Stell Your Brothers Boat And Haul It Back To The Stocks For Him But That Was A No Go. Next Time I Wont Ask I Will Just Load Him And His Boat And Head West, Because Cali The Place To Be.lol

RICHARD J BIRD
                                TEAM
                                MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
                                THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
                                MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Working...
                                X