25SS Driveshaft for Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25SS Driveshaft for Trade

I have a very nice 25SS driveshaft I'd like to trade for an A/B "H" or "Q" driveshaft. I'd actually prefer the "Q" but an "H" would be OK. I also need a good set of 1:1 or 16:21 gears and a good pump housing for the A/B if anyone has some they'd be willing to sell. If you'd like to see pictures of the driveshaft, give me an e-mail address and I'll send them.

I have some A/B waterpump housing I had machined out of 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum. All they need is the seal.

Alan
    337-304-0379

Comment

Dave, I have an H driveshaft that I would like to trade for a cut off AB drive shaft.

A 3 way deal is possible if someone has a cut off AB shaft and wants your 25SS shaft.

Comment

A/B Cut off

Hey Sam,

If you guys have not come up with a shaft, I have an A/B shaft cut off and splined, with the adaptor. I have not checked the runout on the GB surface but I can if you are still interested.

Regards,
        Dave Scott
        Aim Marine Inc.
        613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
        Ottawa, Canada
        http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
        DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

A/B H shaft

If you'll take the 25SS shaft in trade for the cut-off A/B shaft, we could make this work. Sam could then just send me the "H" shaft that he has.

I can e-mail pictures of the 25SS shaft. It is not perfect, but it is straight and the bearing surfaces are good.

Comment

Working...
          X