New Small Wrist Pin 44 Wiseco Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Small Wrist Pin 44 Wiseco Pistons

Well half the order came in today, the rest of the order is two more weeks out. This pistons look awesome. All measures up at .020 and .040 over. These will build some really nice 44's and 66's I am sure. Here are a couple pics to gander. Thanks to all who placed an order it really helped out.

The rod fit is great, pin is perfect a little shorter then the Merc but good. Piston Ring locating pins are moved 3 degrees each way to get away from the ports and they mic up exactly as the Merc pistons. timing edge, dome height etc..

Regards,
    Attached Files
    Dave Scott
    Aim Marine Inc.
    613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
    Ottawa, Canada
    http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
    DS(M)H - 20CE

Thanks for helping out the mod racers (with these pistons) in addition to helping out the stock racers (with the complete motors and parts that you have available). I hope that all the 44 mod racers ordered a set or two of these pistons.

Appears to be plenty of parts available for anyone interested in racing D/E (44 Mercs) mod. Also complete motors and parts available for anyone interested in racing APBA D stock. The motor situation looks good right now.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

nice job dave those are some good looking pistons

23-H
      Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

these pistons look great........ any chance some one has a .030 over 40 c/i piston...... i know this is a tough request but some one always seems to come up with a suprise??????????????????
        Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

Comment

i have 4 30 over 39.9 ci pistons but i need all of them sorry

dave is talking about haveing some ran at wiesco but they will be 20 and 40 over respectively for the old 40 hp or old d class

u might give Dave Scott a try vernon
          Last edited by RandY Aveline; 06-26-2007, 10:56 AM. Reason: adjusting wording
          Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

30 Over 40" Pistons

Originally posted by BURNINVERNON View Post
            these pistons look great........ any chance some one has a .030 over 40 c/i piston...... i know this is a tough request but some one always seems to come up with a suprise??????????????????
            I do. I have 3 of them almost new. Wish I had four. I only have enough rings for one though. Let me know if you are interested in one or all. I can email pictures.
            Karl

Comment

Working...
            X