Fast 25xs Hydro For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast 25xs Hydro For Sale

I'm going to sell my 1-US boat I won all the races with last year. Thinking of going to Milville this weekend. Could deliver if needed. Asking price is $2500 with all hardware and tach. No, not done racing, just thinking of new wood. Can reach me at 920-7295407. Joe Zolkoske 1-US
    Attached Files

Motor Sale

2 of Del Snyder's powerfull 25XS's complete for sale $2500 each. Joe can deliver with boat to Milville.

Comment

what tach?

Originally posted by zolkar View Post
      I'm going to sell my 1-US boat I won all the races with last year. Thinking of going to Milville this weekend. Could deliver if needed. Asking price is $2500 with all hardware and tach. No, not done racing, just thinking of new wood. Can reach me at 920-7295407. Joe Zolkoske 1-US
      Hey Joe,

What Tach are you using in that boat.

Regards,
      Dave Scott
      Aim Marine Inc.
      613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
      Ottawa, Canada
      http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
      DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

25xs Tach

Hi Dave,

It's a tiny tach, same ones I've been selling to everybody for the last few years. Don't have any in stock at the moment. Are you going to Millville? Talk to you tomorrow. Joe 3-W

Comment

No Milleville!

Hey Joe,

Yes I finally got the right Tiny Tach last year I had to call them direct to find out there was a specific one for our igntions.

No Milleville, racing for me this year is looking pretty slim, I dropped an 80HP Merc on my hand about a month ago and tore all the tendants along the inside of the thumb and first finger. I am waiting for more results from the dr. to tell me if they will have to operate to fix it.

Regards,
          Dave Scott
          Aim Marine Inc.
          613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
          Ottawa, Canada
          http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
          DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Dave,
            Hope your hand gets better. They take along time to heel. My fingers still hurt from two years ago when a tomato kicked my ass. Hurt my thumb on the same hand this winter snowmobiling. All the pain will be gone when I pull the rewind this weekend at Millville. Talk soon. Joe Z 3-W

Comment

I wanna.. Question

Originally posted by snyder View Post
              2 of Del Snyder's powerfull 25XS's complete for sale $2500 each. Joe can deliver with boat to Milville.
              HEY NOW ! Okay- If I bought the two 25xs's and hooked 'em side by side on the back of my boat... (like those bigass offshore guys) You think could I possibly still remain in D Stock H?

Im thinkin' the engine displacement measurement might still be the same as one 44xs.... No? AND everything would still be "stock" yes?no?

I cant find anything in the rule book that sez otherwise. Does anyone know if Id need a co-pilot for this???

Oh dang.. Im outta beer now- Buh~Bye
              Last edited by Kip69w; 04-26-2007, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Interested in one of the 25XS's.....you can contact me at:

smirnoff56@hotmail.com

Comment

Kip*sigh*

That sort of question means you've been hanging out with Sam too much-regarding the rule book and all. It's like Burlington in '04 (I think) when Billy raced his runabout in the hydro class because the rule book didn't specify "what a hydro was" or something to that effect.
                  64W & 22B

Comment

Working...
                  X