Looking for an oldy but a goodie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an oldy but a goodie!!

Just testing the waters to see what's out there. If anybody has any not race legal c engines sitting around they want to sell, I am looking for one. PM me, or reply to this thread. I would be interested even if it wasn't running... Looking for something to play around with, I'm not to picky!

Thanks,
    Tom
    Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

C engine...

You mean a Mark 30? You want a complete race engine? Or are you willing to build it one piece at a time?

Comment

Open to anything, but it would be nice to have a complete engine... If you have something in mind, give me a call.

Tom
      616-901-9003
      Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Still Looking...

I know most of these go to collectors.. it's a shame..

Still looking for anything that might work. I would grab Andy's DM engine, but im affraid I won't be able to find a foot, and the pipes would really piss off the folks on the lake..

So, I am open to any old B Motors also. KG4's etc... any wildcat stuff thats just collecting dust... C service stuff... I almost have my race rig all set, thanks to Tim Sidor, but I am looking for something to put some practice time on, not the race engine I bought from Tim. Basically just puting a second boat together for the lake.. Have the hull and hardware, just looking for an engine!

Let me know what you might want to sell.

Thanks!
        Tom
        616-901-9003
        Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

So Tom...what are you racing this year? Any chance we could intice you to do the Top O? What did you get from Tim?

Bob Hartman

Comment

Bob!

Hi Bob,

Nice to hear from you.. I am racing hydro's, so the Top O' would be a little ugly.

Plan on racing 20SS hydro. I bought Tim's yamato 80.

Are you back in michigan now? Hows Life?

Give me a call if you get board. 616-901-9003.

Tom
            Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Working...
            X