Complete FEH rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete FEH rig

Feh hydro rig for sale. This is a complete turn key(push button) package. Pugh laydown hydro with a modded 3cyl OMC on top of a Bass tower/lower. Comes with 2 Dewald 4 blade props and custom boat cart. $7,500.00 or trade?(not for another race boat). Price will go up after it wins the 2007 Nationals.
    Joe
    proprider01us@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

proprider....while you have a decent lookin rig,there are a few of us in the Northeast,who you may not have encountered yet, that may impact your price ideas.Will the price go down if you don't have to show up for inspection ? 8-N

Comment

C'mon!!!

Might get more out of it after you win NBRA Nats. at Centralia Il. RichardKCMo
      Originally posted by hunter grimes View Post
      proprider....while you have a decent lookin rig,there are a few of us in the Northeast,who you may not have encountered yet, that may impact your price ideas.Will the price go down if you don't have to show up for inspection ? 8-N
      RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

lol

Thanks Mr. Grimes. I look forward to racing against competition outside my region 6/7. I'm familiar with your equipment, based from your posts, and will look forward to seeing how this rig will measure up.

Just doing a little "trash talkin" before the Nationals. The price is firm, as I'm sure you know the investment of a well prepared FE rig.
        Joe

Comment

hydro

Was this boat at Crystal Lake 2 years ago?
          Rich Hepton 8-CE
          Ottawa Valley Powerboat Club
          DMH/DSH

Comment

Region 6/7

Rig has been in these regions since 2000, getting dialed-in.

Comment

Originally posted by proprider View Post
              Feh hydro rig for sale. This is a complete turn key(push button) package. Pugh laydown hydro with a modded 3cyl OMC on top of a Bass tower/lower. Comes with 2 Dewald 4 blade props and custom boat cart. $7,500.00 or trade?(not for another race boat). Price will go up after it wins the 2007 Nationals.
              Joe
              proprider01us@yahoo.com
              YEP DONT FORGET THE WEST COAST BOYS FROM CALI. THERE 3 FEH ON MY BLOCK GOING TO THE NATS AND THEY ARE NOT GIRLY BOATS. THEY WILL RUN WITH THE BEST OF THEM AND WITH HUNTER.LOL I AM HUNGRY FOR A TITLE.LOL I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A DASH FOR CASH IN FEH AT THE NATS 100.00 A HEAD SHOULD BE GOOD I HAVE MY 300.00 TO PUT IN THE HAT. SO LETS ROLL!

RICHARD J BIRD
              TEAM
              MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
              THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
              MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Looks pretty good ,not quite high enough, we will have to see how it measures up at the NBRA nats though, the best of the best go there, Ralph Cook, David Mason, Burt Hoefs,not to mention Brian Tharp and me, by the way how well did it run at the APBA winter nats this year??? MMMMMMM Jeff
                Jeff

Comment

Hey Hunter you comin to Centraillia this year???? Jeff
                  Jeff

Comment

Guys - Enough

I will personally vouch for this rig. It has a decent chance at winning the Nat's in any organization. It is a fast rig that needs driven by someone who knows how to handle a competitive rig. While I am not advocating if the price is to high or not to high, I can say I have saw this rig turning some very fast lap times in testing. Fast enough to cause me some stress about how I was going to beat it at that race. It would be be good competition to any and all of the rigs mentioned in above posts. As for the props, I don't vouch for any props for sale for anyone. But if that is the prop he had when I saw it, it is in the hunt. Not to mention Joe keeps his stuff clean enough looking that I am afraid to be near it when I am drinking a beer or pop.

Sincerely,
                    M-38
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks Dave

The rig is for sale, just as Dave saw it in testing/competition. Reason for sale; thinning the herd of toys. Props; 1-long coarse and 1-short coarse. Appreciate the complements Dave.
                      Joe

Comment

Need a family pleasure boat?
                        Attached Files
                        Jesse Ward 15-S

Comment

just to let you all know i too will be there at nbra nats ..with my george luce pugh boat and my motor like the one i set kilo with...wich nats is every one going too?????...cheyney

Comment

Sea Ray

Hey Jesse, already got a 20' Sea Ray bowrider. Seems plenty big for the Indiana lakes. Thanks anyway.
                            Joe

Comment

4 wheeler?

still riding joe? sell that and get you yamaha rhino..just bought one..fixin it up now..still ride the kfx700, but that rhino is hard to beat!
                              Time to go fishing!

Comment

Working...
                              X