No announcement yet.

RunneCraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you're getting your "R's" Confused...

Originally posted by reed28n View Post
    I heard Runne's have a new lake house and they set you up with t shirts what do you hear Earl?
    I thought that was Reed Racing that did that??
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

a "lake house" in Eastern Carolina???

I heard Runne's have a new lake house and they set you up with t shirts what do you hear Earl?
      Hmm.. we're so dry down here a "lake house" would be more like a house next to a sand pit.
      carpetbagger

Comment

"T" Shirts

I don't know Scott, I know you take good care of Troy G. since he got a boat from you. I thought Ryan & the Runnes liked me , a little, but still no shirts. Mostly Scott the "T" shirt does not matter that much, it would be nice if people would just talk to me sometime (Don't want to be like Troy), I know I can be scarey sometimes,but I can be kind & gentle too! All kidding aside, I LOVE my RunneCraft & no one will ever come between us, Not even a shirt!
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl, trust me, if we had t-shirts you would get one.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

And another thang . . .

Earl, I've seen several of Ryan's Ts and doubt that you would want one
            carpetbagger

Comment

My sincere apologizies

O.K. the no RunneCraft T shirt situation is probably my fault. They build the boats and I should be providing the fashion attire. Sorry.... I'll get on that this winter and everybody will get a RunneCraft T shirt. Well, maybe not everybody. Definately RunneCraft owners, family and anybody else I really like. Hey Shawn, guess where John and I are going tomorrow???? The Meadowlands to see the Giants play the Cowboys. Go Giants!!!!!!

Robin
              John Runne
              2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Nobody I hate more than the Cowboys............so you might want to take a picture of this post.......GO GIANTS!!
                Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Be sure to wear RED!

Originally posted by csh2z View Post
                  O.K. the no RunneCraft T shirt situation is probably my fault. They build the boats and I should be providing the fashion attire. Sorry.... I'll get on that this winter and everybody will get a RunneCraft T shirt. Well, maybe not everybody. Definately RunneCraft owners, family and anybody else I really like. Hey Shawn, guess where John and I are going tomorrow???? The Meadowlands to see the Giants play the Cowboys. Go Giants!!!!!!

Robin
                  Giants will be wearing red jerseys and want the fans to RED-up for the game. And if y`all are flying out of Craven never fear, I'm working security/rescue/fire fighting there now. Did I hear John yell "cancel the tickets!"
                  carpetbagger

Comment

Thanks for telling me Dad, I'll be looking for you guys on TV. Make some kind of sign so they'll zoom in on you, and put a spot in there for RunneCraft, you'll be sure to get airtime then.

Bill, I would love to wear red with the team, but I've been wearing my old Rodney Hampton jersey any weekend I was in town, and it seems to be good luck. I can't take the chance to change it up now!
                    Ryan Runne
                    9-H
                    Wacusee Speedboats
                    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Go Giants!
                      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                      X