No announcement yet.

Wanted: Formula A motor race ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to agree with you Earl. provide the motor for the class that needs it first. On the other hand if soomone is producing a motor I for one will not qwibble about what class they choose to provide it for first
    Long live "team Scott"

Comment

Originally posted by dcrabtree View Post
      I'm coming back into "Mod" after 27 years with my brother Steve and let me tell you,my head is spinning over what I've run acrossed.Theres so many new classes and engines I'm at a total loss.
      Dan Crabtree
      Dan,
      I do not believe there is a "catch all" place for all this info. I know that Joe Silvestri has put together a pretty decent section on www.trora.com for new racers.

Here is a quick table - based on my memory, so others can add to the table.
      1st - all current stock engines have a place to run "in Stock form" in mod with the exception of the 25XS engine which is in prototype for a couple classes.
      FA = OMC 15
      A = 15 Hot rod
      B = 80 Yam, 25 Merc & OMC
      C = 102 & 302 Yam
      D = 55 Merc, 44XS Merc
      FE = 45 OMC, Tohatsu and 1/2 dozen other engines.
      Brian 10s

Comment

Earl,

The SW 15 is the first motor coming out. That is for the current B class(future 15ss). After that the SW 20 is coming out, that is for the current 20ssH and 25ssR classes(future B stock). Then the A will be coming out after that. Look at the Stock Outboard Plan 2007 and you will see the transitions year by year.
        Ryan Runne
        9-H
        Wacusee Speedboats
        ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
        X