Looking for Something to start with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Something to start with.

I am looking for something to get started with. For the first year or so, it's going to be stricktly playing on the lake, and learning to turn.

I have a 20SS/B stock hydro with no hardware on it, so I am open to buying a motor thats a little older, or maybe a rig thats been sitting a while and isn't real competitive. Non-Legal equipment is fine for now. Just learning. I was an inboard racer for a couple of years, and now im looking to go stock racing.

I have about 1200.00 to spend to get my boat back on the water, or find something else. Open to B, would probably fit better in C as I weigh about 210.

Looking for something in Michigan ASAP!!!

Thanks,
    Tom
    616-901-9003
    Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

check your email

Tom,

Welcome (or welcome back to racing)! I believe you tried to call my cell phone tonight since your number popped up on caller ID. I believe there are quite a few rigs around MI that may fit your needs. I'll send you an email, but feel free to call me tomorrow on my cell.

Mark Miskerik

Comment

tom, i have a b-hydro for sale. very fast. boat, revamped in 2002 $500.00 takes it. won alot of races with her. chuck 280-p

Comment

Bump...

Bump to top...
        Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Motor Found!

Hey all,

I have found a motor, bought Tim Sidor's Yamato 80. Tim really helped me out!

Anyway, still looking for a good deal on a boat.

This may be a bit odd, but I have a really nice 5000 watt generator that i would like to trade for something. It's new cost was close to 1200.00, and it's been run for about 10 hours.

If you have something, let me know!

thanks,
          Tom
          Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Bump to top, still looking!
            Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Boat Found!

Thanks for the emails, and the help everybody.

I found a really great boat, and I am looking forward to getting in the mix with everybody next year (08). I'll be looking to test and practice quite a bit this summer.

There were a couple of people that REALLY helped me out here, and I would like to make sure to thank them.

Tim Sidor, Joe and Charlie Parter, Don Allen, Mark Miskerik, and lots of other people that took the time to talk and help me get pointed in the right direction.

Tim, Charlie, and Joe. You guys are life savers... but im still gonna take lane one from you some day

Talk to you soon.

Tom
              Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X