Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housecleaning!

All our 25 stuff is up for sale!!!

Dad and I have come to the conclusion that a 215lb 25 driver is a bit of a lost cause. And if I am going to commute halfway across the country to race, I would like to concentrate on C. Therefore, we may as well make more room in the shed. Here is the list and we may have more.

All boats are rigged!

Almost new Kid Craft/Hansen 25SSR or CSR. This is a 115lb legal CSR with a cut down transom to run 25 with the Merc. Drives like an absolute dream and is a twin to John Evans' roll-up CSR. When I cut the transom I did it with an easy upgrade to the CSR in mind. $1500

Late 80's Hawk 25SSH. Great shape, would make a great play boat. $400

Mid 80's 25SSR/20SSR Broccoli. "The Lunker" Name applies as it has been hanging by its nose in the shed for quite some time like a big fish. $400

Late 90's Sorensen CSR. Side fin, therefore does NOT belong in our shed. Bought it to keep the previous owner from burning it out of frustration. Boat may need some bottom work, but the bottom line is he is not a runabout driver. $400

3 25XS motors. One is the "good one" a nickesil block with only 4 races since a Joey Z rebuild. It is also has the newer style cowling and throttle linkage. $2400 The back up we haven't used much and has the older pan and linkage. $2100 Both of those motors have just had the lower units reworked by Ron Thomas. I also have a third motor that I have to scrounge a new swivel bracket for and then it will be complete. It should be a real runner as it will be put together using a very good "A" block. $2100.

LOTS AND LOTS OF PROPS!!! Both hydro and runabout. We can talk about specifics on those as all are competitive, but some are faster than others. First come, first served.

All equipment is located in Darien, WI. We can work with you and help out on pick up options. Questions, give me a call. I am leaving on a four day trip tomorrow, but I will get back to you ASAP.

Ryan Burdick 22W
    (262)949-2720
    Attached Files

bump bump....

Comment

215??? hahahaha... you wish... hahaha

Comment

I'm trying to work on my diet some more. The problem is all of the Miller products keep distracting me! It must be all of the clever ads

Comment

Looks like two motors, one boat and some props are most likely gone. Buy more stuff!

Comment

I don't want the motors to go to people who won't race them, but the boats certainly can. If you want it, it's yours!

Comment

Ryan
              I sent you an email about the hydro

Frank L

quote Paul Elvstrom's famous saying,
              "If in the process of winning you have lost the respect of your competitors you have won nothing"

Comment

That Avatar

That's priceless.

Comment

Frank, I got your email and Dad is working on getting over to the shed to get you some measurements. Apparently the guy works or something! Anyhow, two engines and a couple props are going. I would really like to see the boats go! The price just pays for the hardware.

Comment

Don't any of you east coast guys want a chance to take away the inside from Bowman with another brand of boat? Are there really only three of us in the country that want to roll up a CSR??? This thing is MINT folks! It has a really nice paint job and I didn't even get to race it enough to scratch it yet. Heck, it does a great job of flat turning as well so hang a side fin on it and see how it does. (Did I really just say that?)

Comment

If you want to race roll-up CSR, buy this boat and come to the northeast. My possible new candidate for CSR is a Roll-up Austin. That means me, Craig Bowman, and Ryan Burdick will be tearing it up this year. A month of testing, a couple of barrel rolls, and I will ready to go! Good Luck and God Speed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Matt, are you having one built or are you refurbishing an existing boat?
                        Joe Silvestri
                        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                        JH/JR

Comment

It is a recently refurbished Austin roll-up. Something like R.C. Hawie's old boats.
                          sigpic

Comment

I always thought R.C's boat was a Broc. Maybe I'm thinking of a different boat. Either way, I'm glad you have a boat for yourself so we can race together this summer. But remember, just because I have a side fin on my boat does not mean that I'll give you the inside.
                            Joe Silvestri
                            CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                            JH/JR

Comment

hahaha! I don't expect you to. If I go and get this boat It will be a little while yet before I stick my nose where I shouldn't.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X