yamato 18mm plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamato 18mm plugs

Here are some plugs we used maybe 1 weekend each.... we could not find the problem and changed plugs 20 times. I do not have my 102 anymore, so if some one can use them make me an offer for at least postage.

These were or are around $10 each new.

I would like to keep them out of the trailer this year...
    Attached Files

I could use them so give me a price. Call me Roy Heagy (509) 325-6722 or E-mail me at hardlynormal@icehouse.net

Comment

Additional Equipment Source Information

For those of you who want to still buy these NGK plugs new, the part number has been changed to R8102A-10. They are available through Monarch Products in California at 1-888-800-9629 (ask for the "Racing Discount".)

These used plugs for sale here can be easily cleaned and will probably run like new!

Al Peffley
      R-25

Comment

Sold!

Another happy racer, thank you HR! Oh I called about the price and they sell for 9.99. The website is a hard one....

WWW.SPARKPLUGS.COM
        Last edited by brian; 03-14-2007, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Yamato 18 MM plugs............

I found these last year at "www.rockauto.com" under NGK part # 6813 ( R8102A-10 ). Plugs are $8.33 each sold in packs of 6. I bought 10 plugs and shipping from California to Virginia was about $8.00. Best price I found on the Net.
          Last edited by Dick Tyndall; 03-15-2007, 05:30 AM.
          DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Working...
          X