Travis Pond Equipment For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Pond Equipment For Sale

I have finally decided to sell alot of Travis' OMC-A and 20SS motors and parts.
    This equipment is just as good as you would find anywhere.
    If interested please call at (804-928-8952)daytime or (804-794-8952) after 5:00 pm.
    I will be going to Ocoee, FL race March 16th-18th. I am bringing some motors and alot of OMC parts, racing drive shafts, fly wheels,blocks and complete carbs ready to bolt on.
    I also have Bittu Spedding's A-15SS Runabout. This boat is like brand new. Also included is Travis' new 20 B-H-Hydro with less than ten races.
    Gary US Pond

Do you have any fast gear foots for sale? I am looking for one

Comment

That Runabout is really nice and fast. Runs great with a new Sidewinder on it!
      Last edited by MGallagher; 05-28-2008, 07:01 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

More pics

Here are some pics of the B hydro mentioned above. Sorry about the crop job on the pics, but they were the best I had available at the time. They can be seen by opening the 3 attachments. I couldn't get them to copy and paste directly to the post. If you can't get the attachments to work, feel free to e-mail me so that I can send them to you directly. My e-mail is aimiep19.verizon.net or aimie1946@aol.com.

Aimie Pond
        "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

B Hydro pic # 1

I couldn't get all of the pictures to show up in one post. Here is the first one of the B Hydro.

Aimie Pond
          Attached Files
          "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

B Hydro pics

The other two pictures I have, which are from the side view are too big and I don't know how to readjust them. If you are interested in seeing these pics, please feel free to e-mail me at aimiep19@verizon.net or aimie1946@aol.com.

Aimie Pond
            "I wanna go fast!!!"

Comment

Hoss20H....

Thank you for your phone call today....Actually, I called Gary....

I fell like the luckiest guy in the world. I have both my sons racing boats. They seem to LOVE RACING as much as I....

Talking to to Gary, he said he remembered me from the OLD DAYS.....He was in good spirits....

If there is anything I can ever do for you GARY, please call me.... and can't even dream of losing either of my boys....I talk to my adult children more than daily...and I talk to my teenager, Broc, when he answers....

PLease stay close to us, Boat Racers are FAMILY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X