Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14'6" Goff Runabout For Sale

For Sale:

1970 14'6" F or 1100cc Runabout, built by Larry Goff. Boat had a deck cowling added in the early 90's, and new chines in 1999. Last raced at 2000 Pro Nationals in DePue Ill. Boat has all hardware, cockpit interior and padding, (lots of deck handles), under the deck fuel tank. This boat has been raced with Merc 6 cyl, and 4 cyl 850's. Maybe it would make the ultimate rough water marathon boat?

I really would like someone to get this boat, it is still a nice boat. I need stoarge space. $350

Thanks,

Jason Diamond
    Attached Files

Jason,
    I am very interested in this boat. Do you have any other pics of the boat that you can post or e-mail? Please let me know.
    Thank you.
    -Chris
    cjsimmons@mchsi.com

Comment

Additonal photo

Here is another pic of boat, from original thread. Motors have been sold. I will not be able to deliver, boat will need to be picked up. Two boat 3 engine trailer available for $200 additional with purchase of a boat.

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8131

Thanks, Jason

Comment

Still For Sale! Price Reduced

This hull is still available. I have reduced the price again. Someone must need a big runabout for a collection or to put back on the water. Remember it has full hardware. Boat only $275

Comment

how much would it cost to ship to Fl? Any idea?
          APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

Man, I have no idea. For the most part we couldn't be farther away as the crow flies. I looked into shipping a 45 from Fl to Wa and I had bids anywhere from 900 to 1500. This baby is 14 and half long and about 5ft wide. That would be a serious crate! With fuel costs on the rise I am not sure how much it has impacted the shipping industry.

Comment

Too bad fuel has gone thru the roof for shipping,the gas comp are sticking it to the trucking biz right now, but that is a sweet boat & I hope someone closer takes if off your hands.
              Mike
              APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

Sold

Boat has been sold. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X