Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula E Runabout For Sale

For Sale:

My early 70's Tolly Craft, built by Harold Tolford. Originally this was a C Service runabout. It was most recently run as a Formula E. This is the hull that won the 2002 hi point championship for me. It is 13 feet long, and has a 32 inch bottom, and a vey unique deck design. This boat is grandfathered in as far as modern day C service runabout rules go. I hate to get rid of her, but I don't see that I will have the time to run it again, and storage is a factor. The boat will need some bottom work, as some areas are de laminating. This was a three of a kind boat in its day. Here is a chance to buy some history, or fix up for a fast but spooky ride. I have a two boat, three motor trailer available at a small additional cost with the purchase of the boat. All hardware included. Asking $1000. Please make arrangements to pick up, I will not be able to ship this boat. Boat is located in Bonney Lake, WA., 40 minutes south of Seattle.

Thanks,

Jason Diamond
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jason Diamond; 03-11-2007, 03:21 PM. Reason: Add Location, change title line

Price Reduced

Price reduced to $700 OBO

Comment

Price Reduced Again!

Reducing the price on this boat one more time to encourage a quick sale. I am in need of storage space.

New Price $600

Comment

Jason, do you know of anyone who has a 60ci 6cy FE engine for sale?

Comment

Working...
        X