BMH available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMH available?

Anyone here in the east have a BMH sitting around? Interested in havig a second boat.
    Mike T
    email if you know of something
    michaelt48@aol.com

Compleat turn Key rig

Can set up . Almost new B&H kit boat. New Hardware. five races on this Boat max. Boat places #1 in three of them and top 3 in the other two
    Mike Brusks Multi time national winning Hotrod Rod
    Prop, Nut and shearpin. $ 4000.00 NO JUNK HERE. mildly pricy, but so are all the best things in life.
    952-440 4744 612 282 1948
    Last edited by Steve Johnson; 02-17-2007, 12:44 PM. Reason: Additional Content

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH
      Mike,
      Is this for your 22 OMC on short H/R tower/foot?
      I'm going to sell that Bezoats (former Graminski 116N rig) you were going to use at Fall Franklin last year. Its not enough for my 30H / Wizard C-MOD in rough water. Too bad the trans was too high to git ya back out there that weekend. (was fast at Waterford, Ont. run'n 2nd till water pump went away on third lap ). Tim ran 25MOD / Merc 25SS (with included trans filler) and 25SSH with it. Older but VERY nice Shannon built (Early 80's) rig. Complete less throttle................will let you trim trans rest of way to fit.....Might carry a BMH Yamato well...............e-mail for price

See ya at Spring Franklin..............your welcome to run / test this..........will have gen. / grinder if needed.........

PS Runnie Factory is back take'n orders again............

Did Scott Reed 28N sell his BMH rig?

19P
      Yes Scott sold it. But last I knew Mr. Dave Scott had a pretty cool Boat that needed some love, it was yellow and blue. Cheap to.
      Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Working...
      X