v-rude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v-rude

wanted ...very short tower/center section for evinrude....or one i can adapt to the v-rude..cheyney

Got one. I heard the snail maybe for sale too. give me a call spud Where have you been hiding

Comment

spud!!!!

call me at 850-855-0879..iam in fort walton beach,,by pensecola

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
        call me at 850-855-0879..iam in fort walton beach,,by pensecola
        here we go again. The turtle and spud team.......... Sponsored by whatever beer is left and available, and within reach.
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

jeeze sattler ...you make us sound like beer dependents,,,remember spud doesnt drink anymore,,,and how many e records have we set,,mmmmmmmmmm including the kilo...104.5mph........hehehe just teezeing ,,,we all gotta have fun...cheyney

Comment

nah, just having some fun.

i hope you guys put togethor another fe ride and come out and play with us all like old times. make sure and bring spud along, he is always great help, and entertainment

Sattler
            Sattler Racing R-15
            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
            TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Why would I get back into FE since my dear friend Russ runs that same class mmmmmmmm I think I will go to the Rainbow NEW FLASH Eric is back in the northwest mmmmmmmm Do you know where I can find two mer flywheels for a FE it seem I misplaced mine mmmmmmm
              Last edited by dwestby; 01-17-2007, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwestby View Post
                Why would I get back into FE since my dear friend Russ runs that same class mmmmmmmm I think I will go to the Rainbow NEW FLASH Eric is back in the northwest mmmmmmmm
                What happen to the new d stock boat?

Rainbow? That place is still open?

I heard Eric was back. I'm sure he will end up as a Hired gun in someones boat
                Sattler Racing R-15
                350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

HUge it on the wall did not like the color

Comment

Originally posted by dwestby View Post
                    HUge it on the wall did not like the color
                    You didn't like the color? Is that why you are going to the Rainbow?
                    Sattler Racing R-15
                    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                    TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Aren't All Boat Racers....

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                      ...you make us sound like beer dependents,,,
                      Aren't all boat racers beer dependents ?????? Someone announce free beer at a race and tell me nobody comes running.....
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Long Time...

Geez Cheney, I'd given you up for dead or something near to that!!! Didn't have a new phone number for you, but left messages on your old number in case it was still to you. Left you emails. Spud says you tried returning my emails... probably got sucked off as SPAM and I didn't catch it. Bummer we didn't connect.... oh well!! What have you been up to? Heard you and your brother were going to get back in the game. Think you can still drive hard? Figured you would be beach race'n with all of the other old and beat up geesers. Give me a shout back..... could use your thoughts on a project I'm working on.

Comment

Free Beer?

Dave M.

Ever try Grainbelt? Don't know whether it is still brewed, but at the Winona Mn. PRO Nationals in the mid 70's I believe, Grain Belt had a beer tent there. Might have even been sponsoring the race if I remember right. Anyhow early Sunday afternoon they realized they were going to have a LOT of beer left so they made an announcement free beer the rest of the day. I don't know about the public, but the boat racers would not drink it , it was so bad. There are exceptions to every rule, even rare as they may be concerning boat racers and beer, and that was one I thought I would never see and never have since.

Comment

Originally posted by bill van steenwyk View Post
                            Dave M.

Ever try Grainbelt? Don't know whether it is still brewed, but at the Winona Mn. PRO Nationals in the mid 70's I believe, Grain Belt had a beer tent there. Might have even been sponsoring the race if I remember right. Anyhow early Sunday afternoon they realized they were going to have a LOT of beer left so they made an announcement free beer the rest of the day. I don't know about the public, but the boat racers would not drink it , it was so bad. There are exceptions to every rule, even rare as they may be concerning boat racers and beer, and that was one I thought I would never see and never have since.
                            Bill - Remember at Billy Seebold's tunnel boat race here in Saint Louis about 1972 or so and at the end of the day they were giving away beer at the beer stands and you scored a whole tray of Falstaff and I did the same with Budweiser. You and I were swapping cups of beer back-and-forth, while Ernie LaRose had his hand our trying to get one. But you and I kept our prize to ourselves.

Comment

tommat...give me a shout at chaneco1@yahoo..or 850-855-0879 cell,,,can stiil drive hard and party as well...had to come to florida to get away from all the same old boat raceing stories,,,hehe....dont get me wrong still luv my beer .....can stiil drive hard and start very well...and my bro farley still the same as ever we might be shareing the new ride at times...bought me a pugh hydro out of new york ,,,guess who"s...building new engine now,,,need center section real bad ,,but must be very very short...cheyney,,110mph????

Comment

Working...
                              X