Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the price of a complete new 125cc Rossi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the price of a complete new 125cc Rossi?

Does anyone know the price for a new complete 125cc Rossi motor that can be used on a hydro. Complete meaning pipe and clamp bracket, tower housing, 11:15 lower unit?
    GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

125 Engines

Contact Rex Hall for a new 125 Rossi and Steve Litzell for VRP. You can pull there e-mail addresses from the membership pist here on hydroracer or check the USTS web-site under engine suppliers.
    David Weaver

Comment

http://www.grmracing.com/

Thats the Rossi Website. If you convert Euros to Dollars with the current exchange rate a complete motor is 3300 Euro = 4,259.31 U.S. dollars as of today.

Jay
      Last edited by slowisfast2112; 01-17-2007, 08:06 AM.

Comment

125 rossi

125 ROSSI, 4,300 U.S. Plus 400 U.S. for shipping. Contact Rex at 816-532-4588. If interested I suggest you call ASAP as Rex has many orders to fill before the first USTS race.

Comment

Whats the hp on a 125?
          Bob

Comment

125 Rossi

My guess is 45-50 horsepower, depending on who's dyno your using. The neat thing about these motors is every thing you need to race one of them comes in the box with it with the exception of the prop. They are run in on the dyno at the "factory". Great little package.

Michael D-1

Comment

Thanks Mike,How long are the 125 runabouts?Would a 13ft D boat be to big for the class?Thanks
              Bob

Comment

D Might Be Big

The 125's seem to like the C Mod class sized boats. My 44 CI Mod Runabout is around 13' long and I would consider it way to big for a single cyl. engine to push.

If you want used, I think I saw some for sale here, or look around for a C Mod boat and you should be in the ball park. No Min weight in the class, so try to stay lightweight.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

There is some really nice 125 equipment for sale right here on HR
                  http://216.120.234.56/forums/showthread.php?t=9629
                  Untethered from reality!

Comment

The current price for a complete Rossi 125 motor is $4650.00 This includes the shipping cost to the U.S.
                    Rex Hall, U.S. distributor for G.R.M. Rossi

Comment

Working...
                    X