Lifeline Kevlar Pants For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifeline Kevlar Pants For Sale

Selling my lifeline kevlar pants, size 40 orange. bought these at the beginning of the 2005 season, didn't race at all last year and they have been in a storage bag since the end of the season of 2005. these are in excellant condition. paid around 240.00 for them new. will sell for 150.00. would like to see someone have a good deal who needs new kevlar at a great price.
    deane

Kevlar Pants

Are these Z cut or straight legged? Inseam?

Comment

straight leg

Comment

Originally posted by Gootz 142M View Post
        Are these Z cut or straight legged?

You don't want the Z cut. I've worn 'em and hate 'em.

If you just have to have some Z cut pants though, I have a pair I'll sell.....

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

David, the type of pants each of us prefer is a matter of opinion. Personally I prefer the Z cut pants. A little tougher to walk around in when crusing the pits but easier to wear while racing. Again, a matter of opinion.
          Joe Silvestri
          CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
          JH/JR

Comment

i had both and i personally liked the feel of the straight cut. the z cut would feel like it was cutting into the back of my knee's, there again as you said joe, matter of personall preference
            later deane

Comment

Deane,

Its to bad you've decided to get out of racing because we now have another 20SSH racer who just joined the club. He is a new young guy very excited to go racing. We'll miss you both on and off the course. Stop by at a race this summer so we can catch up.
              Joe Silvestri
              CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
              JH/JR

Comment

I'll buy those pants,give me a call,toll free,@1-866-409-1477 to arrange.Thanks Ed.

Comment

joe, i'm sure we'll see all of you sometime this coming season.
                  ed, will call you monday to make arrangements
                  deane

Comment

Working...
                  X