250 Engines Krier -Payn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Engines Krier -Payn

2 yamato 250 PRO engines for sale. Owners, Mike Krier and Brian Payn.

One has a bad piston, but we have a new one to fix. (I guess we could do it if we had too).
    Other one has a crack on the block but whole crank assembly is new. Pistons were ran only 2 or 3 times.
    We have other ignition and misc parts.
    Have Pipes and 2 sets of brackets. No carbs.

What a deal, buy both for $1500

(Those who know Mike or Brian know that these engines have won many races and are probably still just as fast as most out there, plus you get the Yamato reliability. )
    What a great way to start racing, or move on over to the PRO division for a little bit of nothing.
    (Selling because we have too much in the trailers!)

I forgot to give contact information:

YankeeRacing@aol.com

or call Mike Krier at: 641-622-1009
    or Brian Payn at
    319-651-7554

Comment

E-Mail sent you

Connie:

Did you get the e-mail I sent you a couple weeks back. Just wondered as you might have a spam filter that did not recognize my adress as I have not communicated with you by e-mail previously.

Thanks

Bill Van

Comment

Bill,
        Write me back. I was having some spam slip through, so both AOL McAfee and my Norton. I am going to hae to try something else. So I had my Spam set way to high and missed several emails.
        YankeeRacing@aol.com

I sure wish you could have been in Chicago when Brian received the Zak award. What an honor, that is for sure. You have worked very hard with this reward and we were all blown away. thanks again.

Connie PS. Russ is poting this for me because for some reason I could not Post today on Hydroracer. I must have my spam set way too high yet.) I am working on it.
        Last edited by AOFoffice; 12-16-2006, 07:17 AM.

Comment

private e-mail to you

Connie:

I have sent you another e-mail. The orginating e-mail adress is "rbenter" so if you see that you will know it is from me.

Thanks

Bill Van

Comment

ttt
            If you are interested give me a call. (Connie). Brian and Mike are gone deer hunting and I am cleaning!!! You can get a really good deal from me.
            319-849-1022

Comment

Mamma needs a new pair of shoes...

Comment

Working...
              X