Comment

The Prop Doctor

Tom Pettit
      Prop Doctor
      357 Patton Rd
      P.O. Box 520
      Valley Mills, Texas 76689
      (254) 722-4340

Tom has many world records and national championships to his credit.

Comment

Newbie here,

Thanks for doing this post. It will help me get going when I start building and with pre-build research. Great job.

Idahojan
        sigpicYou did say you wanted a V-hull right?

Comment

Any up dates, I know Jeery Davids has moved.
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

JDS Extream?

Hi Group,
            I am trying to get info. from JDS about Hydro Kits. I have e-mailed and called with no reply.
            I am hoping that they are out racing.
            Any up-date on them please.

Thanks. Terry is Sunny South Flrida. (561) 747-7067 forbestc@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Forbes View Post
              Hi Group,
              I am trying to get info. from JDS about Hydro Kits. I have e-mailed and called with no reply.

http://www.jdsextreme.com/ (206) 935-7878
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Jds

Hi Terry,

I have not seen Jon for about two months now. I understand that he is racing go-karts this year and is not boat racing. Keep trying to reach him. The cell phone number I have for Jon is 206-941-1432 -- try that number. Hope the added info helps you connect.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Forbes View Post
                  Hi Group,

Hi Terry, Jon has been with me in California for the past week for the Indy car race at Infinion Raceway. He just got in this morning and is catching up on all his messages. I will tell him to call you ASAP!
                  93-C

Comment

has anyone started building any F-4 Champ boats yet for that new Merc 60?

Comment

Take a look at the list we have currently. If you see an error please post correct contact info. If your not on this list then ad all your new contact info. I will be updating this list. From this post going forward I will assume the info we have is correct. I did this list a couple of years ago and I know some things have changed. SO GET THE INFO POSTED HERE OR HAVE SOMEONE POST IT FOR YOU. WHEN COMPLETED i MAY HAVE OUR WONDERFUL EDITOR HERE ON HYDRORACER PLACE IT IN A BETTER POSITION SO IT IS NOTICEABLE FOR ALL WHO MIGHT NEED IT. Thanks Mikey
                      mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by cburton View Post
                        has anyone started building any F-4 Champ boats yet for that new Merc 60?
                        Chris Fairchild will be delivering the plug to Jason Neri at Revolution Boats within the near future. Jason hopes to have the molds made and the first hull ready for the water by May.
                        444-B now 4-F
                        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Contact information update for " Engines, Parts, Repairs "

Yamato Outboards
                          Ric Montoya / RPM Marine
                          2541 7th Avenue West
                          Seattle, Washington 98119
                          Phone/Fax: (206) 283-4773
                          www.yamatoracing.com

Thanks

Ric

Comment

2)

Last edited by bdiego90; 10-10-2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Formula 4?????????

Does anyone know if Formula 4 is coming to the APBA this year?

Comment

APBA Has A Contract With Jason Nari

I heard that the MOD Chairman and Fred Hauenstein visited Jason Nari's shop and he's working on the APBA boats.

My Japanese customer's two boat are in the shop also, they were paid for in October of 2009, they also had a contract....

So, to answer your question....probably not in this lifetime!

Comment

Working...
                                X