Craig Johnsons estate sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe,

I live in Canton, not to far from Sax. He has been helping me alot to get started. As Daren said, I bought Brian's Roper but don't have any power yet. I am not sure exactly what I want for power. After talking to Daren I am thinking about getting an 80 to get started and then try to set up a 302. Sax said you have been fast w/302. At first I was discouraged from a 302 because of cooling issues but maybe it's not the motors fault, what do you think?
    Jesse Ward 15-S

Comment

Jesse,

Ron is a good guy and will help you out with anything you need. Also, feel free to contact me with any questions. I live in Lakewood and my equipment is in New Philadelphia at my parents house.

Buying a 20 is a good way to go as there are a lot of them in region 6 and the east coast. There are always plenty of 20 hydros to race against at our club races. This would allow you to get started in a class that is well populated and it will give you time to watch the C class to determine which motor you'd like to go with. I personally run all 302's and encourage any new racer to buy a 302 if they are wanting to race CSH. I like the fact that they had electronic ignition, all parts are available and you can still buy complete engines. As far as which motor is faster, there are a lot of fast 102's out there but the 302 is coming on strong. I've always been competetive in the class but last season was the fastest I've been in CSH. The reason for the extra speed was my new MJR CSH I bought last summer. However, testing and prop work are key in any class to be fast. There are a couple of tricks to help the 302 pump water so if you buy a 302 I'd be willing to help you out with your set-up and such.

Will you be joining 3 Rivers this winter? Go to trora.com our club website and check it out.
      Joe Silvestri
      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
      JH/JR

Comment

Boat carts

Im sure they will ship. Or we can use the boat racers telegraph.
        or is that underground railroad I foget which. At any rate the cost in material alone is far more than I'm asking. Also that trailer would work pretty well for Yamatos
        feel free to phone

Comment

Bump TO TOP

bUMP tto top

Comment

Old style champion gearcase

One old style champion Gearcase. Broken skeg but would be great for adding a long skeg for MOD use or repair for stock. Make offer.

Comment

Trailer still for sale?

Originally posted by Steve Johnson View Post
              Four boat six small engine trailer
              Frame up resto, in 1993. not much use on it
              good running order $900.00 o/bo

two boat carts $60.00 ea

A-B Austin Marathon boat Fully equipt race ready. $500.00 Formerly B.T. Spedding's

B&H Hydro Kit boat Craig built 1994 Raced 5 times won 3 Built as a B-Mod run AM BM 25M C-Stock 10" 35" bot. 75" afterplane Boat is like new. all hardware $1400.00 one of a Kind TIGER paint job. The beer cooler.

Cooper Jess Kit Runabout Craig Built
              A-B fully equipt $ 600.00

More later and hopefully photos 952 440 4744
              Steve, is your trailer still for sale?
              Thanks.
              Hunt Leavitt
              44-Z

Comment

Yes

Trailer is still avalible.
                Boats also
                Motors and parts sale pending

Comment

need to move some of this really good stuff .

Comment

Phone #

952 440 4744

Comment

All for sale

Prefer to sell as a lot, but what do you need? 952 440 4744

Comment

Steve,

What is the weight of the HYDRO?

Thanks!

Comment

Hydro weight.

#115 ? Never seen a scale that I know of....

Comment

Last call before e-bay

If it sells here, Dan gets a taste. what cha need? no cranks. sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X