old stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old stuff for sale

I have a long skeg a/b quickey ,complete, fresh for sale, also a 30H that is a good runner , very stock and ready for a new home. Got to much stuff that I dont use.

Quickie lower unit

Hello Shawn!
    Tell me more about the lower unit. Call me at 717-379-3779
    Did you talk to Alan about the 60J I have that is available.
    Cheers!
    Dick

Comment

30h

How much are you asking for the 30H

Comment

30-h

I am asking 2500.00$$ for the 30H

Comment

why are these messages so old??????????????? Nobody visit here?

Comment

Unknown builder??

A real nice "garage find" complete with all the equipment and a Mint 30H. Anyone know the builder's logo? Who is it? I know Sids, Sidson, Marchetti, Bezoats and a few others-but not this one.Help!!! Thanks waintrotter@hotmail.com APBA Vintage,
            Attached Files

Comment

Rhoades and Daniels

Originally posted by Wain Trotter View Post
              A real nice "garage find" complete with all the equipment and a Mint 30H. Anyone know the builder's logo? Who is it? I know Sids, Sidson, Marchetti, Bezoats and a few others-but not this one.Help!!! Thanks waintrotter@hotmail.com APBA Vintage,
              That's easy....... R & D Hydros, out of Renton, Washington... in the early
              1970's. They did very excellent craftsmanship. They built quite a few boats for other people.

Bob Rhoades and Jim Daniels. They both ran CSH and DSH. Then Bob started to run alkys and he ran C and D alky Hydros that they built. He ran Konigs that were built by Harry Pasterzak, ie Zak.

Bob did really good in those days, set some records and won some championships.

I build my first World Record A Stock Hydro of my design in their shop in 1973.

I learned a lot about building boats in their shop.
              sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

R & D "C"-"D" Boat Find!!

Dean,
                Thanks very much for the wonderful reply! Sure adds a lot to the vintage history! I have no idea how it got to Ontario. Evidently it was part of the Ron Collins Estate and raced as 36CE in Ontario, Michigan, New York and Ohio.
                I'll scour the boat looking for some identification as to when it was built-like a serial number or even a year of manufacture. Here's the rig as I found it.
                Thanks again,
                Wain
                Attached Files

Comment

Rhoades and Daniels

Originally posted by Wain Trotter View Post
                  Dean,
                  Thanks very much for the wonderful reply! Sure adds a lot to the vintage history! I have no idea how it got to Ontario. Evidently it was part of the Ron Collins Estate and raced as 36CE in Ontario, Michigan, New York and Ohio.
                  I'll scour the boat looking for some identification as to when it was built-like a serial number or even a year of manufacture. Here's the rig as I found it.
                  Thanks again,
                  Wain
                  WOW...... the boat looks perfect. be sure and get in touch with Jim Daniels.

Great Find,

Dean Hobart.............
                  sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
                  X