X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats & Engines For Sale

10/12/2006

For Sale:

Konig 250cc, VA Engine #90212 (1990) complete with 12:15 lower unit $ 1,250.00 reduced to $1,100.00

Konig 350cc, VB Engine, It was manufactured in 1981 or 82. This engine was re-bored in 2000 and has 45.14mm diameter pistons. I have just torn this engine down for this race season and rebuilt it. Complete with 12:15 lower unit. $1,550.00 reduce to $1,300.00

Konig 350cc, VB #VB93616. It was one of the last ones from the factory, manufactured in 1993. Complete with 12:15 lower unit $2,975.00

Konig 500cc, VC #89744 (1989) This engine has less than a total of 6 heats. Complete with 14:15 lower unit $3,000.00

Konig 700cc, VD #93275 (USTS Hi-Point 4 years in a row). It has new crank throws, rods, large rod end bearing rollers, and small rod end bearings. Complete with 14:15 lower unit $3,250.00

Pugh lay-down Hydro used for 500 & 350cc class, complete including handles, turn fin. steering hardware, hand throttle, foot slider lever for exhaust pipes, Konig kill switch, rear boat cowling, and fuel tank, 13'-1" long, 36" wide bottom, 91" to sponsons for $1,250.00 reduced to $1,100.00

Complete 500cc Rossi/Capsule Package make offer.

Please e-mail
    Bill Kurps Z-13
    ProHydroRacer@BellSouth.net

Price in US dollars plus shipping.

Fall Special - soon nothing will be left!

10/27/2006

For Sale:

This is the engine that tried to launch me into orbit. My fastest Konig 500cc, VC #89744 (1989) This engine has less than a total of 6 heats. Complete with 14:15 lower unit $3,000.00

John Dorch"s Konig 350cc, VB Engine, It was manufactured in 1981 or 82. This engine was re-bored in 2000 and has 45.14mm diameter pistons. I have just torn this engine down for this race season and rebuilt it. Complete with 12:15 lower unit. $1,550.00 reduce to $1,300.00

Best Pugh Hydro I ever driven - Pugh lay-down Hydro used for 500 & 350cc class, complete including handles, turn fin. steering hardware, hand throttle, foot slider lever for exhaust pipes, Konig kill switch, rear boat cowling, and fuel tank, 13'-1" long, 36" wide bottom, 91" to sponsons for $1,250.00 reduced to $1,100.00

OR - Fall Special 350 Konig / Pugh Hydro Package $2,200.00 or trade. Come on! You allways wanted to try PRO, here is your chance for low dollars.

Please e-mail
    Bill Kurps Z-13

Comment

Great Xmas Package

bump to top

Comment

pictures?

Originally posted by ProHydroRacer
        10/27/2006

For Sale:

This is the engine that tried to launch me into orbit. My fastest Konig 500cc, VC #89744 (1989) This engine has less than a total of 6 heats. Complete with 14:15 lower unit $3,000.00

John Dorch"s Konig 350cc, VB Engine, It was manufactured in 1981 or 82. This engine was re-bored in 2000 and has 45.14mm diameter pistons. I have just torn this engine down for this race season and rebuilt it. Complete with 12:15 lower unit. $1,550.00 reduce to $1,300.00

Best Pugh Hydro I ever driven - Pugh lay-down Hydro used for 500 & 350cc class, complete including handles, turn fin. steering hardware, hand throttle, foot slider lever for exhaust pipes, Konig kill switch, rear boat cowling, and fuel tank, 13'-1" long, 36" wide bottom, 91" to sponsons for $1,250.00 reduced to $1,100.00

OR - Fall Special 350 Konig / Pugh Hydro Package $2,200.00 or trade. Come on! You allways wanted to try PRO, here is your chance for low dollars.

Please e-mail
        Bill Kurps Z-13

hey Bill, any pictures available of the Pugh/350 rig for sale for $2200?? What kind of trades are you interested in?
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

See Avatar

Originally posted by mercguy
          hey Bill, any pictures available of the Pugh/350 rig for sale for $2200?? What kind of trades are you interested in?
          Do you see my Avatar picture on the left? That is the rig. I can send another picture if you are interested. What do you have to trade?

Bill

Comment

pretty small.....

Originally posted by ProHydroRacer
            Do you see my Avatar picture on the left? That is the rig. I can send another picture if you are interested. What do you have to trade?

Bill
            my eyes are not very good anymore. Can the picture be sent to me larger?? mercguy@verizon.net
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren - Right click on the photo and copy to your desktop. You can enlarge it there somewhat before you start seeing the pixels on either a Mac or PC. - Tim

Comment

Here's a picture from Lakeland a couple of years ago.
                Dan
                Attached Files

Comment

Complete 500cc Rossi/Capsule Package make offer.
                  Could you email some pics of this package to

jphii@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Joe
                  Joe Horvath

Comment

Photo in the mail

Originally posted by jphii
                    Could you email some pics of this package to

jphii@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Joe
                    Picture is sent to your e-mail address Joe.
                    Thanks for asking.
                    Bill

Comment

350cc Konig/Pugh package

Originally posted by Dan M
                      Here's a picture from Lakeland a couple of years ago.
                      Dan
                      350cc Konig/Pugh package sold today for pick-up Saturday morning.
                      Bill

Comment

Another happy ending brought to you by HydroRacer.Net
                        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Picture of the 500 capsule package.

Dan M
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here it is. Bill, where are you located?
                            Attached Files
                            Joe Horvath

Comment

Working...
                            X