Sell or trade yamato 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell or trade yamato 102

I had it listed before as a 302, but it is a 102. sorry i did not know better. The engine is in exellent condition. we used it 3 times 2 years ago and we ran 62 mph(gps) with a prop i got on ebay. has not been used since. kept in heated and dry space. In cincy area. Will sell or trade. please make offer. I am not an outboard guy, am restoring a vintage f class inboard hydro.

Yamato 102.........

Would like to see some pictures. Send to "rcracerva@yahoo.com".

Thanks
    DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Trade 102

Hello Dick,
      Would you be interested in a KG4, KG7 and also the Q versions for trading. Also have a couple of 1955/56 and earlier Champion Hot Rods.
      Regards,
      Dick 39P

Comment

price?ill trade ya a ex wife ! seriosly i would like a price thanks lee

Comment

Originally posted by leehall
          price?ill trade ya a ex wife ! seriosly i would like a price thanks lee
          Hello Lee,
          Give me a call at 717-379-3779. If you are going to Millville I could bring them along.
          Regards,
          Dick 39P

Comment

Yamato 102

Originally posted by Richard Duncan
            Hello Dick,
            Would you be interested in a KG4, KG7 and also the Q versions for trading. Also have a couple of 1955/56 and earlier Champion Hot Rods.
            Regards,
            Dick 39P
            Hi Richard,
            I have a 20H "popper" that I'm trying to put together right now. I don't need any KG-4 stuff at the moment. Thought maybe I could get a spare 102 for my CSH.
            Are you going to Millville? I haven't decided if I'm going yet or not. I need to find out if my CSH B&H kit boat is going to be there for me to pick up. We'll see what happens..............
            DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Hello Dick,
              Am planning on going to Millville. Do you need any parts for the "Popper" as I may have some kicking around here?
              Dick 39P

Comment

Yamato 102

Originally posted by Richard Duncan
                Hello Dick,
                Am planning on going to Millville. Do you need any parts for the "Popper" as I may have some kicking around here?
                Dick 39P
                I've got all of the right parts, I just need to clean things up and paint them. But like everyone else, always looking for a good deal on parts!
                Send me an email at "rcracerva@yahoo.com" so I can get your email address.

Sorry for getting off-thread with this, but I still am interested in the 102.
                DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

I am interested in the 102, do you know if any work has ever been done to it? please give me a call 330-323-8837 cell. Thanks Jesse
                  Jesse Ward 15-S

Comment

Kg 4

Doug Reed has lots of popper and KG 4 parts what is your wish list I will pass it along before he leaves for Florida

Comment

asking price?

what do you want for the 102?
                      thx, dan
                      BOPP

Comment

John Gentile

Im interested in your 102, What price, and could you ship to Canada?
                        Thanks John Gentile

johnguzzi@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                        X