Needing old Merc A Stock parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing old Merc A Stock parts

I`m restoring my old merc "pumper" ASR engine (hasn`t seen water since 1982) and looking for the 4 brackets that attach the starter top to the power head. Also, needing the water jacket cover on the back of the power head. Any engine gaskets would be nice too. I have been away from these old engines for some time, and I`m sure parts are hard to come by. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Richard Russo
    CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
    and Northern Short Course
    Nationals Winner
    2009 NBRA CSH High
    Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Thanks Dave, I`ll give him a call.
    Richard Russo
    CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
    and Northern Short Course
    Nationals Winner
    2009 NBRA CSH High
    Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Brackets

I make cast reproduction "conversion" rewind brackets. mac19f@hotmail.com

Comment

Old Mercury parts...........

Many parts, gaskets, etc. are available from Bob Grubb at "www.oldmercs.com".
        DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Richard, I have AU prop, took 2nd in Nationals if you need one email me.
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Thanks for all the information guys- I`m just restoring my old Race Craft AU with an old merc engine- I have two props for it, one short and one long course- I believe there Hopkins brand, worked well back in the day. After restoration I may sell it, not sure right know. Looking to get back into S/O racing this season coming up. Thanks again.

Comment

I have some misc parts, stators, water jacket and exhaust covers, blocks, cranks and cases. If you need anything e-mail me at kerry.hamlin@yahoo.com I will be back in the states in Dec.

Comment

Parts you need

Originally posted by Richard Russo View Post
                I`m restoring my old merc "pumper" ASR engine (hasn`t seen water since 1982) and looking for the 4 brackets that attach the starter top to the power head. Also, needing the water jacket cover on the back of the power head. Any engine gaskets would be nice too. I have been away from these old engines for some time, and I`m sure parts are hard to come by. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                Richard
                I have the parts you need, Just took apart a Mark 15-pumper case, good padded A block and crank is good!
                Regards
                Wain CSH-1 in '69 888-895-1449 ext 226 toll free

Comment

Richard-got them all available and ready to ship-all ex mark 15 ,505 block
                  Wain 888-895-1449 ex 226

Comment

Thanks- I`ll be in touch.

Comment

Working...
                    X