giles 125 hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giles 125 hydro

125 hydro that bill made for me last year. only ran it a few times. excellent boat with all hardware. tank and rear cowling. price $2800. put your engine on and go racing.
    john maddrell modjohn300@aol.com

Request for More Information

John,

What are the boat's dimensions (cockpit width, afterplane, overall length, and sponson to sponson width)? How high is the transom and what angle is the transom motor mount (if you know, in degrees)? What is the weight of the boat with hardware? I'm wondering if your 125 hydro would make a competitive C-mod boat for me next season. I am 5'10" and weigh 190 lbs.

Al Peffley
    R-25

Comment

125 giles hydro

boat has 16" cockpit width, 35" bottom, afterplane 79" transom is vertical alky type 10" weight? i
      dont have the boat at home so cant measure anything else at present. am leaving for raleigh tomorrow.
      jmaddrell

Comment

Hydro Dimensions

Thanks, John. I'm afraid the cockpit width is a bit too narrow for my shoulders , even though it is a standard width for many used hydros. I am looking for a good laydown with a little wider cockpit. The boat looks cool, though. Hope you sell it soon.

Regards,
        Al Peffley
        15-R/R-25

Comment

125 giles hydro

this is a kneeldown hydro.
          jm

Comment

Working...
          X