Need Safety Gear for New J Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Safety Gear for New J Driver

I need to find a cut suit and life jacket for my youngest son. After a couple of years of being the pit crew, he has decided to join us in the real fun. He is pretty small so I'd like to find something that fits close instead of rolling up half a suit. Alternately, his older brother and I have had trouble with our life jackets "shrinking" so an XL would work for me and then we could pass the others down the line.

I also need to find another OMC A engine. Surely someone with several could part with one to help get another kid on the water. I've already heard the "get a Merc" lines, but want to keep with one engine program for both kids.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Steve Roskowski (soon to be out of trailer space!)

Pfd

I have a large lifeline like new good to 08 i run a new pro SRP jacket now the lifeline is to large for a lay down boat
    225.00 + shipping
    marc
    M-58 RR50H
    R-58 350CCH
    Marc
    R-58
    vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

Steve-
      I have a small (36-38) Lifeline I would part with. It is used and has been outgrown as well, but not beaten by any means.
      DAVEY 18w

Comment

Just need a cutsuit now

Guys,

Thanks. The response has been great on lifejackets and we are set there. I still need to find a cutsuit and another engine.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

Check with Tom or Darleen Nuccio from Region 5. I spoke with him this morning and he said his grandson has outgrown his one piece J cut suit. I told him about your post and this may be exactly what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X