Bass Lower Unit For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass Lower Unit For Sale

I have a Bass Lower Unit for sale. It is in great shape. Two sets of gears go with it. I have ran this under my Super E (APBA FE) with good results. 2002 National Champion in Wakefield using the Bass unit. This is the lower unit only, not the tower.

Asking $1100.00.

Call Lyle or Dave Mason - 269-965-8406
    Located in Battle Creek, Michigan 49015

As with my last sale, a donation will be made to this site when the item sells.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Is this an old style unit or the new style. Mike
    mike ross

Comment

New

It is the newer style. Shaved fifty thousands off the sides to streamline it.

Call Lyle 269-965-8406 for more info.

Bump to the Top
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Any Takers ?

Own one of the best lower units for a SEH (FEH) you can get ! This unit has never failed a set of gears while racing.

Hurry !!
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Still Here

I still have this Lower Unit. A few phone calls, and some maybe's, but no takers yet. Get a head start on the field this winter.

Bump
          Last edited by Dave M; 10-04-2006, 08:55 AM. Reason: Bump
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Available !!

Still ready for someone to purchase and start winning !!
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

More Power !

Still up for grabs. More inquiries pouring in, better call if you are interested. I will not be around a computer after noon today, Friday. (Hunting Season is here). Please call Lyle or Dave Mason 269-965-8406.

This unit would make a great gearbox for a EMH, SEH (DMH, FEH APBA).

Just add water !!!!!!!!
              Dave Mason
              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Another Bump...

I guess I need to bump this again. Lots of calls, but no takers ? I have a new venture in mind, so I need to sell this as soon as I can !!
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Up Again

Gee, I see my name posted on this a lot......

Once again, this is the gearbox that dominated the 2002 season in FEH in APBA, and SEH in AOF, and placed second at the inagural NBRA Nat's to Ralph Cook, all in 2002.

It also won FER in Huntington IN last year, and second this year. This gearbox is definately a good one. the Bass brothers know a little something about building them. Ken Rosado dominated with his some years, and I knopw several West Coasters run them, and a few East coasters. A lot of midwest folks run them.

Still have calls, but no takers yet. Someone must want to win next season !!
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                  X