80 motor's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 motor's

I have 3 80's for sale.....1 bought from Keven Ladd put lots of new part's 1800.00 that's what i paid so losing money on this one....
    1 bought from Gary Lewis only 4 heats on motor after TJ did all the work for Gary then i got it and ran it one race GOOD 80 1600.00
    1 bought from Daren STILL Stock powerhead has not been blueprinted 1500.00

reason for sell is I'M going to run CSH and OSY from now on.....contact me at dt09027@yahoo.com or 206 786 2700....100.00 goes to hydro racer per motor you pay shipping these are not junk ......thanks Dave 68R

Bump Bump $$ back to HR
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by dt 01
      I have 3 80's for sale.....1 bought from Keven Ladd put lots of new part's 1800.00 that's what i paid so losing money on this one....
      1 bought from Gary Lewis only 4 heats on motor after TJ did all the work for Gary then i got it and ran it one race GOOD 80 1600.00
      1 bought from Daren STILL Stock powerhead has not been blueprinted 1500.00

reason for sell is I'M going to run CSH and OSY from now on.....contact me at dt09027@yahoo.com or 206 786 2700....100.00 goes to hydro racer per motor you pay shipping these are not junk ......thanks Dave 68R
      FYI: the 80 motor that Dave bought from Kevin Ladd "WAS" a piece of **** and not what it was "said to be" (if you don't believe me Kevin ask ANYONE in Reg10) . The motor would not run for **** from day one (when J.Michael "attempted" to race it at the Winter Nat's, which, of course, would not run). Dave has spent alot more money to make this motor run good now. It "had" a blown head gasket, worn rings, worn points cam, screwed up carb, warped tuner, etc, etc, etc, BUT NOW that has all been fixed, so maybe the person that buys this motor from Dave will finally get what the motor was originally advertised as.......a championship engine............
      Last edited by mercguy; 08-24-2006, 01:05 PM.
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Bettrn' Paul!!!

Rest of The Story, or Grudges settled here.
        Sounds like we finally got page 4. Ya'll have fun hea'.
        Richard F.

Daren , HOW MUCH FOR ROPE Pulley? ha ,ha
        Last edited by Richard K.C. Mo.; 08-24-2006, 05:09 PM. Reason: not 'nuff words
        RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

bump bump bump
          Sean Byrne

Comment

Motor anybody?

Can bring all 3 to AOF Moses LK race if anyone from East coast or Eastside want's to run one in 20ssh before you buy...and save shipping all motor's are Race ready......Well let me know or i will leave at home...

Thanks Dave Trisko 68R

Comment

1 more TIME....

loading trailer thursday......let me know if you would like to try one of these even if you just want to test......i'm running the Ladd motor......it's going pretty good!!!

Dave 68R

Comment

starting to get set up for 07.....need to sell..let's make a deal!!!

Dave 68r

Comment

Working...
                X