New Sorensen DMH for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sorensen DMH for sale

I have a new Sorensen Laydown Hydro for Sale. It has 36" bottom with a 86" afterplain. The boat has never been in the water. The only reason I am selling the boat is because i have moved from California to Colorado and unfortunately will not be able to race boats any longer. The Boat is Located in California in Chowchilla and the price is $1700. I also have a complete DMH for sale. This boat is a 2000 Sorensen with a 36" Bottom and 84" afterplains. The boat is Natural Wood finish with Black flames. The boat has always been garaged. The Boat is in good condition. The Motor is a Mark 58 with long stevens pipes, Lee Tower, and Hatchet foot with 14/15 gears. $3500 and includes Trailer. Any questions please give me a call at 916 698 6329. The Complete Boat is located in Johnstown Colorado. I will try to post pictures soon.

Thanks

Ron Wright
    West Coast Mod Guy

Peter Griffen

Jeff , Call this guy I've chased the stuff. nice

Comment

thanks steve

steve thanks for your help . have already called and may be heading out this weakend to pick it up . again thanks for your help , people who help eachother are what its all about .
      Jeff Griffin
      44V DMH

Comment

I'm racing

Cause I like the folks I'm racing with.. Glad to help. takes very little time to help folks out and boy feels great too. might see ya in Beloit. your gonna love this stuff well worth the drive in my opinion.
        Maybe you can take me n Cindy fishing sometime. whatcha catching? Salmon?

Comment

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve, Jeff and Hydroracer for helping me out. Jeff I look forward to meeting with you saturday. To Everyone Else the new Laydown is still available. Thanks

Ron Wright
          West Coast Mod Guy

Comment

Laydown Still availabel

Thanks to Hydroracer, Jeff and Steve the Complete rig is sold. My new Laydown is still available. The price has been droped to $1600. Call with any questions. This is almost 1/2 what i paid for the boat.

Thanks

Ron Wright
            West Coast Mod Guy

Comment

DMH for Sale

Still available!

$1400$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Call with Questions 916 698 6329
              West Coast Mod Guy

Comment

Bump Bump Bump
                West Coast Mod Guy

Comment

Bump Bump Bump
                  West Coast Mod Guy

Comment

Request for Picture

Ron,

Can you send me a picture of the D-Mod Sorenson laydown in California that you still have for sale?

Al Peffley
                    15-R/R-25
                    team_excalibur@hotmail.com

Comment

AL,
                      I will Try to get the picture of the boat to you ASAP. Give me a call with any questions. 916 698 6329

Ron
                      West Coast Mod Guy

Comment

I have just left a message at Sorensen Woodcraft. Hopefully Daryl will get the message and post some pictures.
                        Thanks

Ron
                        West Coast Mod Guy

Comment

Working...
                        X