Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat's for Sale

Brain Wave JH: $600 with hardware

Pavlick 20/C Hydro: $1000.00 with hardware, new paint.

Stippich J/A Hydro: $600.00

Also have decided to sell Donny's Blue Pavlick the won he won CSH nationals with last year. $1500.00 with hardware.

Need to sell some of the 12 boats we have... I have no where to store them all.
    Edit/Delete Message

Need to make room for some new boats...New ASH on the way and a new 20 boat in the fall.

Plus a new C Hydro is on it's way.

Can sell either boat with no hardware if you don't need it.

You too can own a FAST, great turning, handles the rough water 20/C Pavlick.

Christmas is just around the corner, don't hesitate. You've followed these boats for years time to join the Pavlick Team.

Willing to trade... Mercury AX engine, Good OMC A engine, Top notch Y80 engine, Top notch Y102, Small Kevlar, Small SRP life jackets. NO junk I have enough already.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Big Don; 10-21-2007, 07:58 PM.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

pictures added.

Boat has been repainted white.

The racing picture is last year.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

is it the 15 or the 20

Comment

the 20 boat has been painted white. Since the racing picture.

The J boat is also white

Don Allen

Comment

Very interested in the JH.How much does it way?My 11 year old is a pretty big kid.He weights around 155 pounds.Thanks
          Bob

Comment

93 pounds, give or take a couple since we weighed it using the bathroom scale.

Don Allen

Comment

Bump......

Comment

that's a bargain

But do they come with the seat cushion?

Bill III
                Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

You know, it was this weekend last year that I broke out those seat cushions.

Don Allen

Comment

Jh

what is the middle boat? I think it might be the brainwave but if it is it doesnt look ne thing like mine.

Comment

boats??

boats still available?
                      BOPP

Comment

Originally posted by pruett56m
                        what is the middle boat? I think it might be the brainwave but if it is it doesnt look ne thing like mine.
                        The boat in the middle (white with no numbers) is the boat on the bottom that has recently been painted. It is a Pavlick 20/C boat.

Both boats still for sale.......

Don Allen

Comment

bump......

Don Allen

Comment

Hmm...

I want to know more about the new 20 & C boats on the way. Want to disclose any info?
                            kladd-

Comment

Put a deposit on Billy Hemp's boat. After last weekend Donny & Billy spliting heats and watching Billy pull Donny off the corner we can't wait to get it.

We are buying Uncle Tom's C Hemp boat for C.

We think we'll keep the Blue Pavlick for Thomas in 2 years. He can start playing with OSY at 14...

Don Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X