Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury 1100 Runabout Outfit

For Sale:

1970 14'6" Goff 1100cc Runabout, reworked in '98. Boat is in good condition, always stored inside, could use new paint. Has all hardware, and interior pads. Fuel tank is under the side deck. Included with the boat is a Merc 800 with a cut down T2X front half and reeds and (4) 1 1/2" alcohol carbs, 24 volt merc ignition, cut down BP1250 exhaust, (plate, elbows, and pipes), sitting on a Jim Miller tower with a Speedmaster gear case. The gearcase has been damaged, it has a gear through the side of it, and will need repair. Spare powerhead is a Merc 850 with cut down T2X front half and reeds, (4) 1 7/8" T2X gas carbs, 24 volt igniton, cut down BP1250 exhaust (plate, elbows, and pipes). This motor has .20 over Weisco pistons, one of which is scuffed, and will need to be repaired. Balanced crank, and heavy rods. Also incuded is one set of large expansion chambers with welded BP1250 elbows for an 800, or 850. Boat is located 20mi South of Seattle. No props with package, but will give the new owner access to numbers to have one built. Asking $3200, will consider trades for 45ss equipment.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jason Diamond; 07-06-2006, 06:58 AM.

Possible Delivery To Pro Nationals In Depue

Possible delivery available to the Pro Nationals in DePue, Ill at the end of July.

Jason

Comment

Price Reduced

The price has been reduced to $2800. I will also separate the package. $400 for the boat, $900 for the spare 850 powerhead, and $1500 for the 800 motor with the extra elbows and exspansion chambers.

Thanks, Jason

Comment

Still For Sale

This equipment is still for sale. Additional photo avaiable by email.

Thanks, Jason

Comment

To The Top.

Comment

Splitting up the package

I am splitting up this package, everything listed is available individually. I do not wish to part out motors, but can switch parts from one to another if so desired.

Make offer.

Jason

Comment

R29 For Sale?

Do you still have R29 for sale Jason? Can you give me a call? 360-477-9121. Thanks, Mike VanAusdle

Comment

Still For Sale

This Equipment is still for sale.

Comment

Motors Have Been Sold.

motors are sold. Boat still available $350

Comment

Working...
                  X