X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMR/CSR/25SSR For sale

1998 Williams/Sorenson Runabout
    2001 National Champion in CMR

Boat is in excellent condition and race ready. Has been stored for the last 2 years, the 2 years before that, was raced only 2-3 times each year. Reason for getting rid of it, TOO MANY BOATS not enough room.
    This was my brother Chris' boat, that he won CMR at Alexandria, KY in. He has since "hung up the bucket" and has a 28ft fiberglass I/O that he now runs. Dad held on to it hoping that might change but . . .

Boat would make a great CMR or CSR boat or a 25SSR boat for a small/ light driver.
    Currently boat is located in Western PA.
    Price is $1250 "Race Ready"

Interested, email mjracing@alltel.net or brian10s@hotmail.com Phone number 216-650-0001
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian10s; 01-12-2007, 06:31 AM.
    Brian 10s

Bump, Bump

Boat is still for sale. Had a couple of interested parties over the summer but no one seems to be able to put any money down.

This boat would be a shame to go to the lakeracer but can't hang on to it forever.
    Brian 10s

Comment

I would love to buy this runabout for next season- only problem is there is no runabout classes here in Oklahoma- They don`t know the ride they are missing!
      Richard Russo
      CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
      and Northern Short Course
      Nationals Winner
      2009 NBRA CSH High
      Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Russo
        I would love to buy this runabout for next season- only problem is there is no runabout classes here in Oklahoma- They don`t know the ride they are missing!
        It only takes one to start the class off. If your the first one on your block to have one then you will be the ENVY of the neighborhood.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Runabouts In OK

At the Nat's, in Okumuldgee, there were many I thought. I ran two classes of the bouts.

Talk to Tharps and Miller, maybe they can join in on the fun there at your local races. They need a few more classes to race in !
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I didn`t go the Nat`s- I guess I missed out. I`ll get with my local club and run it by them. I like hydros, but I`m partial to the 'bouts!
            Richard Russo
            CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
            and Northern Short Course
            Nationals Winner
            2009 NBRA CSH High
            Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Bump, Bump

Thought it was gone but deal fell through at last minute. Still available. Has been stored since coming off the water and is in race ready condition.
              Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                At the Nat's, in Okumuldgee, there were many I thought. I ran two classes of the bouts.

Talk to Tharps and Miller, maybe they can join in on the fun there at your local races. They need a few more classes to race in !
                More Runabouts in Oklahoma would be nice! I'd probably get into it if there was someone to run with consistently.

Dan
                O-49

Comment

I would love to run a runabout again- wish we could get a class together in the Oklahoma area...any takers?

Comment

Bump to front page

bump . . . bump
                    Brian 10s

Comment

Working...
                    X