A-B Stck Runabout for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-B Stck Runabout for sale

Brand-new Hal Kelly design 11-foot Foo-Ling runabout. I built this boat starting from a frame kit that I bought from Darryl Sorensen in 2014. The boat has never been in the water. It is fully rigged with all the necessary hardware, including a Keller throttle and an adjustable Konig thrust bracket on the transom. The boat has an externally mounted 1-1/2-gallon fuel tank affixed to the back-left corner of the transom for good balance in the turns.

The boat's skin is beautiful dark mahogany marine plywood with green-painted accents. The nose has tiger-shark markings like Claire Chenault's Flying Tiger P-40 airplanes that flew against Japan in China during World War 2. Overall weight fully rigged is less than 110 pounds. The boat would run perfect with a new A or B Sidewinder.

It hangs in my garage over my car and has been there ever since I built it except for one abortive excursion to a regatta in Crystal Lake, NY, where there were not enough BUs to make a racing class. Hence the boat is still a virgin with respect to ever getting into the water. I am sellng it because I already sold the vintage Merc engine that I had for it.

I am asking $1100, which is less than what I have invested in what is essentially a brand-new ten-year-old boat.

Boat is available by pickup at my house.in East Virginia 12 miles northwest of Williamsburg less than 1-1/2 miles away from Exit 227 eastbound, the Toano exit, on I-64. This exit splits. Take the fork to the right and drive 200 yards to the Shell. Turn right on the road just before the Shell, Old Stage Road, and drive on Old Stage 1//2 mile to the 2nd right (there are no lefts), Meadow Lake Drive. Drive 0.6 miles on Meadow Lake to my gravel driveway at my mailbox on the right #2632.

Call me if interested at 757-566-1928.
    Last edited by dwhitford; 01-17-2024, 05:33 AM.
Working...
X