Complete CSH Package For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete CSH Package For Sale

IMG_8023.JPEG IMG_8028.JPEG IMG_7997.JPEG IMG_7999.JPEG IMG_8001.JPEG IMG_8024.JPEG I have decided to retire from driving, I have enjoyed racing in several categories over 6 decades and going to try to start giving back to the community I love. This package will include my Montrose all aluminum race trailer (replacement would be over 15k), my ALT carbon fiber CSH/20SSH, my blueprinted 102( one of the fastest around), 4 Dewald props, an extra new gearcases, aluminum boat cart, fuel cans, 10 gallons of new fuel unopened, Brown tools, all the spare parts you will ever need, points, condensers, coils, plugs, driveshafts, towers, and gaskets, and so much more.In other words, everything except your Kevlars. I can be reached at 770 294 6154 to discuss. I would like to sell sell it all as a package, but will split up and receive more money as a result, and believe me that is not my intention. I will sell everything for $10,000.00, less than you can buy the trailer. This is not a fire sale, and would love to see a new CSH driver in it. This rig with an on weight driver can win anywhere in the country with a good start!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Herb Lanphear; 10-18-2022, 01:49 PM.

Sold Sold Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Lanphear View Post
      Sold Sold Sold
      Good equipment sells fast…. Really cool and first class equipment…. From the prop nut to the trailer!!!

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
      X