Boat dolly wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat dolly wanted

Looking for a dolly for a runabout that would fold small enough to be shipped ups to me.

Google: Swedish Style Folding Cart For canoes, kayaks….. oakorchardcanoe.com.

Don’t worry about the ‘canoe, kayak’….. I have used this cart for racing boats…. when you see the full picture, you will see how it can be used for race boats. Several records were set with this cart taking our boats to the water! It will fold up so you can put it in your trunk. This was back when we ‘car topped’ with a two boat rack on top of the car. No trailer needed. Give me a call if you have any questions…… Dean Hobart…425-five zero three-1882. Anytime.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Oh, buy the way, the picture does not show the model with the tube and handle that goes forward so the cart can be used just like any cart that you have seen. I still have a brand new one in the box. As mentioned above, give me a call anytime.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I didn’t see at first this….they also have a ‘Conversion Kit For Swedish Style cart’ that will make it into what they call trailer…. Some people tow them behind a bicycle. $169 for the cart and $139 for the Conversion Kit. They will ship anywhere. As I mentioned give me a call anytime…. I am always glad to help a fellow boat racer.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

You're on the west coast?

Comment

Yes, California, in the Palm Springs area, the specific city is Indio. The whole area is called the Coachella Valley.
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I can build you a take apart Aluminum one.

Comment

Hello Mike Byer,

Was the information about the folding cart useful to you? In your original post you were looking for a cart that folded and could be shipped. This is the only cart that I have found that folds. The company that sells them will ship anywhere. I hope this has helped you.
                sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

yes, thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X